Music Aerosmith

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
No it isn't. The problem (although much much better than the other way round) these days appears to be that there's so little racism that people have started going looking for it where it doesn't exist. Calling a black guy black is NOT racism. If I said that Take that were a band listened to by teenage girls, would I be sexist and ageist in your eyes?

...I aint saying calling a person a black person is racism, allthough he/she might still get offended therefor just call him/her a person;).

Would you like everybody to call you white person? or just 'Golena' / person?

Anyway, saying " black shit music " does offend many people, and it IS racism. And you are comparing apples and peaches.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
theyre all good, aerosmith are legends i love walk this way and dude looks like a lady, bloody cracking stuff.

tell you what

*slips on smoking jacket and puffs pipe*

they dont make em like they used to thats for sure.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
...I aint saying calling a person a black person is racism, allthough he/she might still get offended therefor just call him/her a person;).

If they are going to get offended then i'd rather just not refer to them at all and pretend they don't exist as they obviously simply arn't worth talking to. I could probably find someone who would take offence as being refered to as a person so please stop refering to anyone as a "person" in future ok?

Would you like everybody to call you white person? or just 'Golena' / person?

That's not what we are arguing here tho is it. It's black music, in the same way you have pop music and rock music. Or are you one of the people that thought "baa baa multicultural sheep" was a needed change?

Anyway, saying " black shit music " does offend many people, and it IS racism. And you are comparing apples and peaches.

Celebrating Christmas also offends many people. The correct thing to do is ignore such idiots who apparently need to be wrapped up in cotton wool to avoid being offended.
Go look up what the Mobo awards are if you think refering to something as "black music" is somehow offensive to these people! Or are you just complaining because he thought it was shit?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I said "black shit music" meaning that the black music Laddey posted was shit. The term "black music" is not racist and is in common use in the music industry and media. I'm entitled to call such music "shit" if I don't like it. If people want to find racism where none was intended then there's nothing I can do about it. I'm certainly not going to apologise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom