Music Aerosmith split

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Hope it's not true and I know this isn't exactly a reliable source (there are others, just google it) but:

Aerosmith guitarist: Steven Tyler has quit the band | Music | guardian.co.uk - stupid reporters and stupid link heading...

Very sad really... and I'd fail to see how Steve Tyler could be replaced. And there goes the last of my favoured bands of the era :( At least I got to see them live before it happened I guess :(

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
He's not dead. He's pumped so full of collagen and botox and done so much coke in his time, it all acts as a preservative.

Look at Keith Richards, Iggy Pop, Alice Cooper and Courtney Love (okay, maybe not Courtney!)... all rock stars. All done drugs. All preserved by various means.

Then there's this...
liv-tyler.jpg

How the hell did Steve Tyler manage to end up with her for a daughter? The guy is fugly!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
How the hell did Steve Tyler manage to end up with her for a daughter? The guy is fugly!

I think that's exactly how he ended up with her. She looks like a younger female version of him. Gives me the creeps.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I don't think she's good looking at all, not even one little bit.

julian_wolkenstein_01.jpg

See it now?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Ah, the ole Liv Tyler, yay or nay.

NAY COS SHE FUCKING LOOKS LIKE HER DAD. HELL NAY!!!

Yeah that's kind of how I feel about that one.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I agree, never got the whole Liv Tyler thing, G is right she looks like a horse

Maybe she's related to Sarah Jessica Parker?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Rumour is that Liv Tyler has been approached to be in the Neuromancer movie. Potentially ace choice of casting if its for Molly.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Feel the same about her as I do Jennifer Love-Hewitt, they're both laughably overrated and not at all special.

Couldn't give a toss about Aerosmith, got about half a dozen decent tunes but they were from a LONG time ago now.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Feel the same about her as I do Jennifer Love-Hewitt, they're both laughably overrated and not at all special.

Jennifer Love Hewitt was a straight ten back when she made heart breakers, I'd have crawled over broken glass to suck the dick of the last guy that shagged her, just for a taste. She's let herself go a bit as of late.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture

Couldn't give a toss about Aerosmith, got about half a dozen decent tunes but they were from a LONG time ago now.

J-Lo-H at least has, like my friend Tony would say, "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat boobs!!"

But this.....
jennifer-love-hewitt-gorda-2.jpg

the sheer reality :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Never great, she has a neck far out of proportion with her body. It's verging on giraffe.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Anyone else ever look at a woman and think "jesus, she makes me want to come"?

That's what that vid makes me think.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
yep, then look down and see whats happening at 2:16 in that vid

Is that when she puts too much sugar in his coffee. i HATE that, I killed my last girlfriend and buried her under the patio for it.

ONE SUGAR IN MY COFFEE WOMAN, ONEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom