Advice.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Ok i have a laptop with this spec:

Windows Vista® Home Premium, AMD Turion™ 64 MK-36 processor, (512 KB L2 cache), 17" WXGA+ high-brightness (200 nit) Acer CrystalBrite™ TFT LCD, NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 6100 integrated 3D graphics with up to 528 MB of TurboCache™, 1024MB (2*512) of DDR2 533/667 MHz memory,

I played DAOC from the beginning and love that whole new mmorpg feel where everyone is a newbie.

So is there any MMORPG coming up that i would be able to play on this laptop.

And

Is there any decent free MMORPG's i can play in the meantime?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ok i have a laptop with this spec:

Windows Vista® Home Premium, AMD Turion™ 64 MK-36 processor, (512 KB L2 cache), 17" WXGA+ high-brightness (200 nit) Acer CrystalBrite™ TFT LCD, NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 6100 integrated 3D graphics with up to 528 MB of TurboCache™, 1024MB (2*512) of DDR2 533/667 MHz memory,

I played DAOC from the beginning and love that whole new mmorpg feel where everyone is a newbie.

So is there any MMORPG coming up that i would be able to play on this laptop.

And

Is there any decent free MMORPG's i can play in the meantime?

Try Archlord :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Thanks look good will give it a whirl tonight.

Can't find any system specs for it though.

i have a lower spec system than you and it works on mine just fine. You can dl the game and play it for free ;)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
i have a lower spec system than you and it works on mine just fine. You can dl the game and play it for free ;)

Just found the specs in their forum so looks ok providing no silly Laptop graphics card problems.

Thanks again

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Tabula Rasa is going live on Friday this week, though can't say much more than that about it (yet).

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Tabula Rasa looked like fun when I saw it at a mates house, haven't been able to play it myself though!

Helme

Resident Freddy
Could always try WoW I guess, keep a lookout for when a new server opens and jump on it.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Could always try WoW I guess, keep a lookout for when a new server opens and jump on it.

I like to play the game from the start though new server will just be alts of people on another server.

Not sure i can play wow on my laptop either otherwise i would have given it a go.

British

Fledgling Freddie
Tabula Rasa looked like fun when I saw it at a mates house, haven't been able to play it myself though!

Played TR as a beta tester.. I wouldn't waste my money on it, at least to start with. Too buggy, lack of content...etc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Windows Vista® Home Premium

eek

but seriously.

Plenty of new blood in WoW, i know what you mean about playing something from the start but it shouldn't really matter. Always bumping into people that have just started playing asking question and such.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
hellgate london got released, but dunno if the specs you got is enough

specs for vista: 2.4 ghz 2 gb RAM 7 GB hd space 8xspd drive 128 mb gfx memory with pixel shader 2.8 support :eek:

Helme

Resident Freddy
I like to play the game from the start though new server will just be alts of people on another server.

Not sure i can play wow on my laptop either otherwise i would have given it a go.

Heh, WoW has very generous system requirements - one of the main reasons it's so popular. I could play it just fine with my school Laptop which is 4 years old, and even then wasn't top of the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom