Advice wanted

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm looking for suggestions on a class to duo with a friar. I've been using my inf for the last couple of weeks but tbh it's not ideal mixing visible and stealth. I'm not that bothered about it being a speed class, between hasteners and bp speed we get by.

Edit: the friar is melée spec

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Minstrel is the only way i would go for a duo tbh with friar

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Caster Tic might work if you can live on slow speed. Might even be a huge helping of cheese.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
2h BG paladin.. If you can figure out BG'ing eachother you will rape a lot of people who might jump you

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Armsman in Labyrinth :p I've done it with my brother and while you will need ST and he will need good shield spec and SB, it works rather fine =)

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Minstrel, sorc, thuerg and then if in lab and/or not in need of speed you can pretty much group any class.... is so many options on alb its not even funny

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i run with my melee friar and 50 mob3 block pally..gives me erma end and with end reduction spell on friar and dmg add from pally i can survive pretty good..capt dex and high MoB with bg and capt con/hits its pretty hard to kick a pallys/friars ass since u have healstyle on friar and can get help with pally healing on also

gohan

FH is my second home
I'm looking for suggestions on a class to duo with a friar. I've been using my inf for the last couple of weeks but tbh it's not ideal mixing visible and stealth. I'm not that bothered about it being a speed class, between hasteners and bp speed we get by.

Edit: the friar is melée spec

DONT EAT YELLOW SNOW

i hope that helped

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No theurgs, yet it was supposed to be OF? - I think not

gohan

FH is my second home
only ***** still play daoc

oh hai everz and swede face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom