A

akula

/delete Y E S ;)

50 axe, rest parry, don't bother LA :p

A

Archeon

50(Weap)/50(Laxe)/28(parry) seems to be the most common. Another one would be

44(weap)/44(Laxe)/XX(parry)

Personally i'd go 50/50/28, might as well squeeze as much dmg out of your weapons as possible. And ignore all the people that laugh at Laxe the majority of them are FoTM moaners and the other half havn't realised we arn't getting 1.62 till last next month :)

S

Subbiz

go savage if u dont have the patience to wait for mythic to come around and fix the real issues :p

other than that, 50 axe 50 laxe 28 parry

or 50 axe 44 laxe 37 parry(i think? whatever, rest parry) if you are the more defensive kinda type, which I doubt since u rolled troll :)

B

bergelmir

Does everyone get a free new single line respec next page, able to be used at any level?

I am gonna carry one specing l axe and axe with some parry at the mo but I might respec to hammer instead of l axe.

What is the 2 handed spec ??? 2 handed weapons dont even have a spec they are just axes or hammers???

SO if you called yourself a 2 handed zerker then you end up with tonnes of spec points to waste ?????

M

mele

go 50 axe 50 hammer 28 parry and use diferent dmgs :p
with two handed doing crits u still hitting so hard but with less speed. and 2 handed weaps have more chance to parry or thats what i think.

B

bjaadi-

if you attack with a 2h weapon there is a 50% penalty(or somth like that) to the defender to parry

S

sorusi

go 50weapon,50LA,28parry, there is NO reason whatsoever to get more than 28parry.. other tempalte would be 50hammer, 50sword or axe.. but i think LA is still good enuff even after nerf so ;)

Y

yggdrasill

would 50axe and 50parry not be a considerable option ? (dunno where to put those last 28 points in)

G

garnax

many US zerkers are 2H today...

so delete it and make a 2H savage insted :)

G

Gorb

I think this thread should have been made on newbie forum. And as for berserker spec: 50 weapon 50 LA and 28 parry. 2h spec for berserker is 50 weapon 50 parry 28 LA or 50 weapon 50 another weapon and 28 LA, but I don't consider these specs viable as so many have said rather go for savage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom