Advice please

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i was trying to recover a friends account ... some how i got hold to his password from an old note i had.. and his mail that the account was register'ed didn't belonged to him, anyway i found the guy that had the mail and called him for my friend , after they talked my friend asked for the mail password to sort things out... however when he asked from www.camelot-europe.com his subscription password , they email'ed him that due to long inactivity the account has been deleted.
i even tried to check if i can get a new sub from goa site and it still works , for my accounts at least.

tell me if this is realy possible and if there's something i can do.

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
I hate to hijack this thread but these forums will not let me create my own thread.
I am sorry for hijacking your thread friend but this is the only way I can post right now .....

Cazn someone let me know if there is a setting I can change to be able to create my own threads here or what moderator actually checks his PMs so they can set me up to be able to post threads?

Currently all it allows me to do now is reply to someones thread.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You have to have a few posts before you can start your own thread, it helps prevent the place getting filled up with those retarded shitsite spammers :ninja:

Back OT, never heard of an account getting deleted for in-activity before, I would reply to them along the lines of.. erm, what?

They are probably just being lazy

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
You have to have a few posts before you can start your own thread, it helps prevent the place getting filled up with those retarded shitsite spammers :ninja:

Back OT, never heard of an account getting deleted for in-activity before, I would reply to them along the lines of.. erm, what?

They are probably just being lazy
I told my friend to get the mail owner to forward that mail to his mail so i can post here exactly what was written

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Hi Damaja,

according to your settings you should be able to create threads at this time.

Regards,

TdC

all will love me and despair! *cackle*

TdC

hmm, size questioning and begging for oral. again, story of my life :p

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
please no off topic and trolling my post please answer seriously... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom