Advice over a rather trivial matter

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's cost you a couple of quid to find out that the shop is run by wankers. Just don't shop there again, they'll lose far more money than your aunt.

It's quite sad tbh, previous owners ran it perfectly, had awards off the council/other sources and everything for it - since they sold up however its just gone to shit, don't suspect it'll be open much longer given the quality of the food they send out (last time I had something from there I was on the bog for most of the night pissing out of my arse)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
and you still went back there after that??

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
and you still went back there after that??

No, my aunt did, I didn't get fuck all.

JustEat is my best friend when I want takeaway not local chip shops :p

Last edited:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Deleting internet history a few times a day when browsing FH.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
he came across that one often. SURELY I DO NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN :eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
you do know that just eat and all those interweb takeaway shit places are made from places that are not registered and illegal and someones kitchen or sweatshop. probably worse than your local fish and chip shop thats gone to pot cause at least they are regulated.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
you do know that just eat and all those interweb takeaway shit places are made from places that are not registered and illegal and someones kitchen or sweatshop. probably worse than your local fish and chip shop thats gone to pot cause at least they are regulated.

Not all of them are :p pizza shop I order from on JustEat is in town / open until 3am (mainly because of the uni students) very nice as well ^^

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The bun question is still unanswered.

Which? that you have to specify for a bun? if that's what you mean the answer is yes, you have to specify (I know its silly) (normally you'd just ask for a cheeseburger in a bun)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Which? that you have to specify for a bun? if that's what you mean the answer is yes, you have to specify (I know its silly) (normally you'd just ask for a cheeseburger in a bun)

Normally you'd just ask for a cheeseburger and get it. The bun it comes in is generally part of the burger word :p

That's all kinds of weird....not only from the POV of "do people really order just the burger without a bun?", but also from the "how do you run out of buns if you sell burgers?".

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Normally you'd just ask for a cheeseburger and get it. The bun it comes in is generally part of the burger word :p

That's all kinds of weird....not only from the POV of "do people really order just the burger without a bun?", but also from the "how do you run out of buns if you sell burgers?".

/shrug :p its listed on their menu as Cheeseburger in a bun thus thats what you ask for :p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
If I ordered that from that shop I would just ask for a 'cheeseburger' not a 'cheeseburger in a bun'

As Thoht says the bun should just be included as standard.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

What are you dribbling on about now?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
One or two takeaways that use justeat are industrial units that don't need a shop front.

I see no problem there, they are still regulated by the same standards as anyone else, if you have a problem with one, speak with environmental health. One of the best Chinese takeaways in Northampton is an industrial unit, they still have a proper kitchen with proper chefs though. (I think they have a van that goes about too)

leggy

Probably Scottish
What's next?:

"Hi, I'd like to buy a car please.... Yes of course I want fucking wheels".

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...

Every place I order from around here is an actual place of business. Couple of really good kebab shops and a great Curry place.

DaGaffer

Every food outlet on JustEat is subject to exactly the same food hygiene standards as your local take-away (and JustEat actually do their own inspections as well on signup and at intervals); Moriath's got his tinfoil hat on too tight again.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Never said it was. It just gives an air of credibility if your going through a well known website

DaGaffer

Never said it was. It just gives an air of credibility if your going through a well known website

Your initial post suggested that any order from JustEat was poison supplied by slaves basically.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
How about this. Lure the owner into playing daoc, then chain kill him till he quits

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If I ordered that from that shop I would just ask for a 'cheeseburger' not a 'cheeseburger in a bun'

As Thoht says the bun should just be included as standard.

Well obviously but in this instance its down on the menu as "Cheeseburger in a bun" - word for word and that's what was asked for.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So, if you don't specify that you want a bun, you just get a burger and a slice of shit processed cheese? How the fuck are you supposed to eat it??

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So, if you don't specify that you want a bun, you just get a burger and a slice of shit processed cheese? How the fuck are you supposed to eat it??

Fuck knows, knowing the current owners yes.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
hah. A) yes, trading standards B) the newspaper is always a good one too

and C) I've taken to SLAMMING places like that on google reviews, tripadvisor, foursquare, any medium I can find and making it abundantly clear what my experience was, don't know how well that works in your area, but I live in an university town and those cool kids read their takeaway reviews around here and act accordingly.

before I finished uni, start of the year, someone had a run in with the canteen staff because frankly their food was inedible - cold, undercooked, we all told them to take it back and get a refund... they were refused a refund.. the next day they were picketing the place and not a single person (including staff lol) bought food in the canteen all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom