Advice on a Menty temp

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi any advice you can give me on a temp for a light ment?

so far i have GoV/Cloudsong/maddening scalers/ceremonial bracer (dex)/ Tartarus gift or Traldors.
I need to know whats best to fill other slots jewelry etc. maybe someone can post there temp that might use similar arti's.
Thanks

Sagax, Light Menty

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hallo Perf !!!

There is 80% Power pool caster template posted for an animist somewhere in here <sorry cant find Atm> It also has decent other casting bonuses , imo it would be class for a menta for rvr/pve .

Apart from that , regardless of type of caster all caster templates are basically the same m8 , u just change the +skill on sc .

A light eld template would also work on a lite menta etc ;D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
just search hib forums for any templates posted by Eso, they're pretty good =)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
After the dead obvious things like capping skill, dex and int, I like to try to get a nice hits overcap and add in croc tear ring. This can give your mage around 15% more hits and 5% dmg absorb so you last about 20% longer vs all types of damage.

So.. croc ring (dmg absorb, ok UV), bracer of heavenly bodies(hits cap). If you can afford or find zahur ring then theres soo much UV in one of them to ignore. Oh and battler cloth sleeves fit most mage templates nicely.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for that, it makes things a little clearer.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to run in an RvR group you will really need sash.

If you are just soloing/small groups (which is likely considering you are playing a menty!) then you have a bit more freedom in your temp.

My mentalist solo temp was built around the following arties/items;
Erinys charm,tarts, cloudsong, CB , croc ring , Naliahs robe, Mad tales , immo ring, fadrians belt of power and cloth boots form SOM. Rest was crafted / rog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom