Advice needed......

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
xane said:
Find out which ladder you are on, first.

That website is fucking genius :clap:

I'm going to commit the lot to memory. :D

leggy

Probably Scottish
Stimpy said:
Tell her whenever you masterbate you only ever think of her, she'll be so touched, of all the woman you could think of to get you off you choose her, there is no better way of telling someone how much you love them.

I knew a guy that did this regularly to the same girl. You'll not be surprised to hear that he got a kicking from the girl's brother.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Scouse said:
She was at pains to say she hadn't said "no"

[translation] She doesn't want to blow you off, but she likes the attention you are giving her. [/translation]

Make a move, if she rejects you move on. If she accepts .....

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
~Yuckfou~ said:
[translation] She doesn't want to blow you off, but she likes the attention you are giving her. [/translation]
If she doesn't want to blow you off then ask if maybe just a handjob is ok

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, she's just left.

More background:

I'm off to India in about a months time - leave hopefully early May and get back mid June. There's an obvious attraction between us (unless I'm a total retard and it's all coming from me - and she's just lapping up the attention). I think that it's one of the many stumbling blocks (I may be going to Africa aswell afterwards) - but probably the main one. I.E> she's not interested in starting anything that's going to come to an abrupt end in a months time basically.....

Hmmm. I'm no better off this evening. All I know is that I want to find out whether I think it's going to go anywhere but I can't do that unless I see her for a bit. Which I can't.

Oh. And I tried to kiss her this evening as a parting shot - but sorta got knocked back - but only a bit...... confusing as fuck. She feels "mean" for messing me about. But I do think she'd go for it but for extenuating circumstances....

This fucking sucks. :(

granny

Fledgling Freddie
Scouse said:
Oh. And I tried to kiss her this evening as a parting shot - but sorta got knocked back - but only a bit...... confusing as fuck. She feels "mean" for messing me about. But I do think she'd go for it but for extenuating circumstances....

This fucking sucks. :(

She's not interested but she hasn't got the integrity to be honest with you and tell you.

Women labour under a misapprehension that us men will be hurt by the truth and that it's kinder to us to keep us stringing along in the name of "letting us down gently". Another way to look at it is that it's simply cowardice and they just don't have the guts to tell us to our faces.

Yet another way of looking at it is that the above is just the bullshit they use to justify to themselves why they deliberately fail to be honest with us because they crave the attention and really love to have confused, doting men hanging on in the background whom they have no intention of ever putting out of their misery. Women like that keep men as pets. But hey, that's just bitter experience talking, don't mind me ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'd go for the second explanation. Not many women are 'heartless' enough to use you for sex until someone they actually really want comes along but they are quite happy to give you mixed messages to keep you hanging on. Good for the ego it is.

If I was braver than I really am I'd make a serious attempt to pr0k this lass now. If you get turned down clear her out of your life. If you succeed then you can go away to India and hopefully she'll be hanging on for YOU :)

But I've never been that brave. There's a difference between knowing the path and walking it. Also, there is no spoon.

:)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Just stalk the lass it's the best way to find out if they like you.

If they call the police and get a restraining order they never fancied you in the first place.

If they think it's sweet and romantic and charming iit means they want the pork sausage.

As i've always said.

If a man sends a woman flower every day and calls her all the time and she finds her attractive it's wooing.
If she thinks he's bug ugly with a face like a slapped baboon's arse it's stalking.

It's all in the eye of the beholder ;)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Just get her drunk and nob her - i mean if your off to india you might as well :p

^^ if the above works to plan then :clap:
Failing that - its not my fault :p

(actually surprised Wij didn't suggest it)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I kinda figure I'm on that "friend" ladder as seen via xane's linky :(

But I'm sort of mid ladder-jump from the friend ladder to the good one. Even without going to jail or being a bad-boy biker.

I think she wants to find out how she feels when I get back from India.

In other words........no go. A shag's a shag. I'm not asking for marriage - just a bit of fun - and as she's currently in the fun-denial service then I can only conclude she "doesn't feel that way" about me. I don't believe the unsureness crap that women go through - she either wants it or not. The only reason she's probably keeping me hanging is that she likes the self confidence boost having me hanging about gives her.

I'll show her. I'm gonna shag her mom. (Or her brother?) :eek7:

Ta for the options peeps. I tried some of them and died on my arse. But that's half the fun of being single isn't it????? :cool:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No. The fun of being single is having a semblence of a shred of control over your own life :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wij said:
No. The fun of being single is having a semblence of a shred of control over your own life :)

Must be seeing someone and don't even know it then.

*sigh*

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucking WORLD class! :clap:

HOW wrong....?! :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Had her in my bed last nite. Nothing happened. (Well, almost nothing).

It's going nowhere and knocked all the trying on the head this morning after I dropped her off home. To say I feel a tad gutted would be fairly accurate, but hey-ho. :(

On the plus side. I pulled a lesbian earlier on last nite! Twas quite a self-validating experience since I turned one down at University (I was seeing someone) and I never thought I'd get the opportunity again.

The fact that I seem to be able to "convert" girls who've never kissed men gives me the sort of shallow self-confidence I need to get over this whole sorry episode :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Either that or you look like a bird.

:D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I have got long hair and man-boobs..... Hmmmmmmmmm. :eek:

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Go to India. If you go to Delhi visit the Kapoor district, find the Na Na Bar ask for Ji Lei. Tell him you want to "pay your respects to Mother Theresa" and smile.

Alternatively if you hit Bombay make sure you go to the British Providence region and find Mahatmajawari's. You should be able to ask one of the Polish/Estonian girls who work there on a Saturday for a "visit to climb the mountain top".

I'd expect to pay 2.500 rupees in Delhi, less in Bombay.

Either way you'll be able to shoot your muck in every orifice with no hassle. Fuck this lassie off and fuck owt that moves in India. Use protection of course and always say no to offers to "show you the remains of the British Empire".

Seriously mate have a good time. Wish I was going over there again. I'm in Normandy again with the missus and ship back to the wanky UK tomorrow :(. Just enjoyed piercing the missus's norty bits again tho rah.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Alternatively just go for a night out at the Festival Leisure park here in Basildon if you want to get balls in on the cheap. Essex is a wonderful place y'know.

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Ask her what here feelings about casual sex are....be casual about it.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
SawTooTH said:
Ask her what here feelings about casual sex are....be casual about it.
Ask if she would like some sex.

If she says no, ask if she would mind just laying back while you have some.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Xtro said:
Just enjoyed piercing the missus's norty bits again tho rah.

Surely that'll make her so sore that hide the sausage will be off limits for a while?

Or do you just pot the brown instead? ;)

Ta for the advice chaps. Muck spreading in India sounds like fun but unfortunately for me I'm going there for serious reasons (course, not tourism) - that and you just know that I'd come back with a black-and-green cock and a flotilla of small crustatians in my underpants. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom