Advice from you fine men

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
Right, need to know if Hero's still get love or BM the only tank wanted atm. Also wot is more popular for RvR, Druid or Warden? Finally wot Caster is fotm atm? (not Bainshee)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
bm's are better dishing dmg as they can become bl's - but heroes are good if played right. Warden's are always needed and not many plays em, but druids are always good to have around ;>. Problem with warden is that they needa be ml8 before they're on par with the other wardens around. fotm caster in fotm setup might be light eld - else it will be bainshee.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Champ Kills all.......
BMs just dont have the dmg that champs have but they are really good if played right. heros still good...

i have a void eld and i like it. but my ward lvl 42 been that for about 6 months and mybe ill finish him.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Eliminate said:
Right, need to know if Hero's still get love or BM the only tank wanted atm. Also wot is more popular for RvR, Druid or Warden? Finally wot Caster is fotm atm? (not Bainshee)

bg again nite eliminate ? ;) ill bard :D

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Enough with the crying about heretics and Whorelocks and come bash down thid CK with me again!

/Jaydric

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Eliminate said:
Is that Miles/That? :D

P.S Heretic are lame!

yus :D

ill be on again 2nite ..have nothin to do till ml 3 2mrw nite so ..thid for the win ;)

I would role a warden btw ..not enough wardens around ..they will always get group ..bms are fotm but they are everywhere now and most of the ones there have solid templates and decent rr and that will probably stunt your invites ..Heroes are still in but you cant have a good hero without ml 8 >< ...

If you do the mls ..hero ..if you want insta groups ..wardens still got it ..imo -

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
Rons lemme buy That's armour of you for my hero, we can duo with ure bard in ubeh BG. Then im gonna level it to 50. kthnxbye :D

Lost my cell phone today, gonna slay some albs for revenge!!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
rolled that thid hero after watching tusk clip ..note the hammer ..exact same ..keeping items ..4percent mellee speed in bg for win and stre cap :clap:

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
You missed my betrail :-(

When I logged on, about 1fg albs was trying to take CK from mids ... a lil handful of mids and hibs worked together and drove the albs back ^_^

Heres the best part, while mids were chasing albs away at AB, us Hibs ninjaed the lord and took the CK ^_^

sweet 10.000.000 xp :>

/Jaydric, the Black n Yellow Dr00d

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
I was there, died 10 seconds before lord was killed and missed out on the XP. Major QQ :mad:

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
Jay and miles come BG asap. need some 'good' players to trio with :kissit:

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Naw ... im almost done in Thid anyway :->
Now the big journey to 50, ToA and serving the realm... Ol'Sk00l

/Jaydric

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom