Adverts

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
right so its almost fathers day.. so every damn thing is being referred to as a perfect gift for fathers day... bollocks

Aloe Blacc album? perfect for my racist BNP voting dad?

sick of adverts just assuming stuff. not long ago adverts for The Daily Star said.. its YOUR paper. no its not... and if it was, why are you advertising it if im already buying it? bloody insulting tbh.

at xmas we had dvd's for Michael fucking McIntyre on tv... with the claim "everyones favourite comedian". NO he isnt. I could handle Britains most popular comedian. but the statement isnt that.

oh and a compilation of "my favourite RnB" tracks as well. be a pretty short fucking CD that one.

lazy lazy advertising.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
they never seem to advertise nubile 18 yr old swedish au pairs and wives that don't mind having them and really that is what most dads pray for I think?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I'm pretty sure it's not just dads that dream of nubile 18 yr old swedish au pairs ...

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
They wouldn't need to be nubile.......or Swedish........or an au pair.......or 18 come to that

Just female, and not too fussy please

Thx

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
They wouldn't need to be nubile.......or Swedish........or an au pair.......or 18 come to that

Just female, and not too fussy please

Thx

Oh dear Ed, it sounds like all Hippocrocapigs, Bush Monkeys and Swamp Donkeys are fair game for you. 'tis a sad state of affairs.

I'll accept any old gift tbh as a daddy, as long as it's from the heart, and by that I don't mean experiencing a pulmonary embolism. :(

On the Aloe Blacc subject; I hope it's not a one hit wonder - the bloody advert selling his album says "including the hit song 'I need a dollar'" well if you could name me one OTHER song, let alone a bloody hit one I'd be impresssed. lazy advertising indeed. I can't blame the man for having an artist name, 'Egbert Dawkins' wouldn't sell as well methinks. ;)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
i agree with Ed, who cares about nationality. A short skirt, a feather duster and a propensity for bending down a lot and I'd be one happy chappy

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Angrydad.jpg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i also dislike adverts that make stupid statements, like "you wouldnt clean your teet without a brush why should your face be any different!"

errrrr because skin and teeth are very different and the idea of brushing my face would only appeal to me if i had a large beard that covered my eyes... (which i do not)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
my dad doesn't believe in father's day so I'm off the hook :clap:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
south park will blatantly end soon. that big argument between sharon and stan was rather foreboding

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It was a very well done episode;

Since you know, the episode ws sh*t :D

Crafty buggers.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Taking my dad to see Senna, first time he'll have been to a cinema in ~30+ years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom