Advent Children/Ozzy's Daughter

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Seen the English Dub now, wasnt translated all that well lol but i can live with that :) .

Still cant figure out exactly what happened to the Turks though. That bit near the end where... well wont spoil it but those that seen it , where rufus jumps off the building... fair enuf Elena is there, but Tseng ? he dies in FF7. lol ???/ and what happens to the other 2. Theyre shown all together in that alley at the end but , they ghosts or alive or... arrrrgh.

Tis not fair, givf Turks Spinoff imo

Tseng wasnt killed in FF7, he does get attacked by Sephiroth but somehow stumbles to the entrance of the Temple of the ancients. Guessing he just left or something.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
knighthood said:
First of all , Ozzy Ozbournes daughter Aimee ...

OMFG SHES BEAUTIFUL :D , how is Kelly related to her i dont know lol

This is what you consider beautiful?

10041_512.jpg

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Thats old...
Shes one hell of a lot thinner now and more mature looking
oh nm, lol, if u saw the program about ozzys life on tv recently ud see how much shes changed. Although seeing that old pic of her did almost make me puke lol.

As for Tseng , yep he does do what u say, however when u meet him he's dying and if u enter the temple than come back out hes stopped breathing. Maybe they were just too lazy to animate him lol. Oh he passed out . Guessing that was the story :) . But then Reno and Rude were the best turks chars anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom