Advent Children/Ozzy's Daughter

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
First of all , Ozzy Ozbournes daughter Aimee ...

OMFG SHES BEAUTIFUL :D , how is Kelly related to her i dont know lol

Secondly... Those of u into Final Fantasy 7 ...

Saw Advent Children the other day, pity it was in Japanese and Japanese Subtitles :p , though by the time uve read this ill have watched the English Subs version. I will just say i wasnt dissapointed. Quite possibly the most Amazing CGI i have ever seen, and all the Chars are there present and correct <Including some u wouldnt have thought hehe>

Anyone else seen it yet ? or is after it :) givf oppinions... and Also who would u most like to see a spin off of

My vote goes to Cid , he really was underated yknow and he was by far the best of the crew for personality and his look lol. If not that, givf a game based on the Turks. Well ranted on semi stoned long enuf woot

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
First of all , Ozzy Ozbournes daughter Aimee ...

OMFG SHES BEAUTIFUL :D , how is Kelly related to her i dont know lol

Secondly... Those of u into Final Fantasy 7 ...

Saw Advent Children the other day, pity it was in Japanese and Japanese Subtitles :p , though by the time uve read this ill have watched the English Subs version. I will just say i wasnt dissapointed. Quite possibly the most Amazing CGI i have ever seen, and all the Chars are there present and correct <Including some u wouldnt have thought hehe>

Anyone else seen it yet ? or is after it :) givf oppinions... and Also who would u most like to see a spin off of

My vote goes to Cid , he really was underated yknow and he was by far the best of the crew for personality and his look lol. If not that, givf a game based on the Turks. Well ranted on semi stoned long enuf woot

aimee osborne deserves her own thread she is really hot but also cute :S, id hit it

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
LOL someone described her as being like that cute ordinary girl from the Munsters
munsters3.jpg

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Watched FF7 Advent Children earlier today.

Amazing stuff.

I felt a surge of happiness everytime i saw one of the chars. And the ending was sad but for once, pretty damn gd if ya ask me!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Watched FF7 Advent Children earlier today.

Amazing stuff.

I felt a surge of happiness everytime i saw one of the chars. And the ending was sad but for once, pretty damn gd if ya ask me!

Aye, im shocked the Turks featured so much aswell, saw Reno and Rude on the trailers but i never thought they'd play such a huge part. Im just sad Cid Barrett and Yuffie didnt feature enuf <Screw Red XII and Cait sith they suck>

And Aimee is not a munter :p , least not what i saw of her on the Ozzy Ozbourne program the other night. They ,must be shit pics u found on the net , keep searching ^^ <Make sure its aimee not kelly lol >

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
she used to be a bit tubbier back a few years ago but now she is yummy

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

omfg i wanna watch advent children :<!!!!
go yuffie go yuffie go! ive only seen trailer and i was like OMG :eek2: <watches trailer again> omg... :eek2: <watches again> omg :eek2: <watches again> :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Advent Children was uber, ultimate movie for the fans, too bad you didnt see some other characther more but then again they already put alot in 1.5 hours ;p

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
The Turks were the coolest guys in ff7 :)

ff7-turks.jpg

Can't wait to see it now you've said they feature heavily.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Aimee is lovely,would'nt you hide away with a family like that! :eek6:
Hope she does well with singer/songwriter thing :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I bet they spoil it with a Sub-Standard dub and Cloud sounds like a stereotypical american. I dunno why, but i allways imagined Reno would sound like Steve Buscemi <Yknow The psycho in Con-Air , Mr Pink from Resoviour dogs> .

And Cid needs to be australian imo
and ofc Barret has to be voiced by MR-T

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
File sharing sites lol ... its not available yet afaik :)

Shuldnt be long though, i know its coming out as a Umd on the PsP and theres a game later designed on it so id assume it shuldnt take too long for them to release it. Could try looking at some related sites on it, maybe able to get the english subs version from somewhere but i saw it at a mates house and he just had downloaded it .

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Aimee is indeed looking pretty hot these days, she has lost a good 3 stone over the last couple of years and it has been an amazing transformation. Jack has also lost 3 stone since he gave up the booze and looks really well on it plus he actually seems like a decent guy now and not the obnoxious **** that he used to be. As for Kelly.... no change there and I doubt there will be :p

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Watched FFVII-AC and enjoyed it :) Amazing what they can do with CGI thse days :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I had only played FF8 before watching this movie, but it was so cool but I'm not sure which I prefer this FF7 movie or Spirits Within. :D

Gfxs are just amazing and the story is quite nice too.

Made me want to try the FF7 game, but kinda disappointed with the gameplay, FF8 was much more fun, Squall > Cloud! :(

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
ah ok lol, nm , just thought it was a random comment calling someone scum cos of advent children lol :D

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Garnet said:
Aye I certainly do, you Sheffield scum :D

shouldnt you be cleaning the streets of that grotty place you call home? :p

Colenzo

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
FF8 was much more fun, Squall > Cloud! :(

Guess it all depends on what game you play first :) My first FF game was FF7, but still agree that Squall > Cloud, but i like the story in FF7 way better than FF8(dont get me wrong, its still one of the best games I played).

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
lets not get into this 'which FF is better' its too long and boring :p

i think 10 is the best though!!!111

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Seen the English Dub now, wasnt translated all that well lol but i can live with that :) .

Still cant figure out exactly what happened to the Turks though. That bit near the end where... well wont spoil it but those that seen it , where rufus jumps off the building... fair enuf Elena is there, but Tseng ? he dies in FF7. lol ???/ and what happens to the other 2. Theyre shown all together in that alley at the end but , they ghosts or alive or... arrrrgh.

Tis not fair, givf Turks Spinoff imo

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Nm watched it again , i mustve missed certain bits while scratching my nuts or something :)

And btw FF8 wasnt all that good tbh. The characters just didnt have the same charm to them imo. Squall sucks , only Irvine was cool. Maybe Sypher , or however u spell him hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom