Adolescent dragons??

everlastin

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone need this step, and the great hunt??

Or if need more just say. Thinking bout doing a raid on these soon, and if can get enough peeps inerested at later date will try gjalp.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Always interested in anything going on - I'll be available if my shifts fall right.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
My guess is only the albs got all theirs done with it being nicely populated according to GOA. I need these steps done on my zerk and like 9 other toons. Getting a bit bored of hib atm after pl'ing two bots and getting my ranger to cl9.
So I guess you can count me in ;p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
TBH you should have adol runs going all day long atm, there are 2 drops they give that fit uber templates and will be invaluable! Soulbinders Belt and Luminescant Diamon Necklace.

I would also advise you all get them done asap, the main reason is because you can get the full Dragon Epic in 1 run of the 4 adols, after 1.91 you only get 1 peice of armour per run of this quest! So get it done on all the toons you can before that patch!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
killed the dragon next to Svarhamr, got loot but no credit for the quests "The Hunt Begins" nor for "The Great Hunt", anyone know what the conditions are for getting the credit?

Killing blow, or no NPCs involved at all ? :p

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Killing blow, or no NPCs involved at all ? :p[/QUOTE]

Killing blow for loot and no npc´s for credit

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The mini named dragons for the great hunt are BG steps. You don't need to get anywhere near them in order to get credit. (On German servers many people simply join BG port to the zone and go afk) I guess it bugged because you got NPCs involved.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
mkay, that means it just takes a warr with support and someone to handle the 4 draks for the adolescent ones.

Anyone interested in a little chicken hunt on the weekend ? :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
mkay, that means it just takes a warr with support and someone to handle the 4 draks for the adolescent ones.

Anyone interested in a little chicken hunt on the weekend ? :)
Warrior engaging the 4 dracs wont do a lot, as the soulcrushers and disciples tend to be casters and not much melee, you need to nail them fast then take the dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom