Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

voda

are you fed up of kids as the admins..me and lots of others think the admins should be over 18...i got banned from the league because i got abusive to a admin that took ages to pause the game..they dont pay attension to the game...the mind is always on something else..this admin cost us the game..the time they take to pause when someone goes 999 is a joke tbh..plz tell me what probs you guys have had with the admins we have the power to change it..LETS DO IT ?????

I

iggy^

And quite how is someone who is 18+ years old going to be pressing pause any quicker or being better admins?

V

voda

And quite how is someone who is 18+ years old going to be pressing pause any quicker?

coz they are looking at the game and not checking between ther legs to see if they had grown a hair yet

I

iggy^

Perhaps you should have offered your services at the start of the season instead of crying later on.

C

Clowneh!

OHNOS! This place is turning into Wireplay Quake 3 Forums...
What happened to all the threads?
:(

V

voda

iggy got told of by game i think someone phoned up to complain about bullying ;)post is over ;) move on live forever ;)

I

iggy^

Originally posted by voda
iggy got told of by game i think someone phoned up to complain about bullying ;)post is over ;) move on live forever ;)

No I deleted them all as they were pointless, so I left the original question, answered it, deleted the rest. No one from game.net phoned me, no one from game.net will phone me.

Pointless replies that end up in just arguing do nobody any good and was so off topic it was untrue. The other bit of the thread however lives on at http://www.p0wned.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=340 . Oh btw VoDa, what you will find if you are a subscriber to game.net that you would be in breach of your T&C's under the agreement. So I'd be quiet if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread