ADMIN REQUIRED Help need quickly

S

stile62

Please ban this cheater on CS Fast action response tactics server called ESO he's blatantly cheating and he's playing at the moment. Time now 8.32

T

throdgrain

Best place to go for an admin is #game.cs or #bwadmins on quakenet.
However in this case Im pretty sure this is a privately rented server, and therefore under control of its owners, hence no admin at Game.net will have any ability to deal with the problem Im afraid, sorry :(

S

stile62

Ok m8 thanks for replying, didn't know it was a private server or I wouldn't of posted.

I'm just so fed up of these sodding cheaters that think nothings gona happen to them, the worst thing though is that their right it's very rare that they get caught and banned.

:(

T

throdgrain

They get banned if they're on servers Im on mate I promise :)

W

worMatty

LOL, I am the owner of that server.

As it points out in the welcome message, if you catch a cheater, make a demo of him and/or drop his STEAM ID on the appropriate message board at http://wurmz.net/forum. Or send us an email thru here! I might be online at the time. You can get everyone on the server's STEAM ID by entering admin_userlist in the console whilst playing.

I'll keep an eye out for him; thanks.

The most active GAME.NET CS public server, might I add ;) (Well, most of the time).

Users who are viewing this thread