adios (i hope)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
well, tonight was really the last straw for me with this game. walkin just down from mpke and having 2fg albs there + atleast 1fg stealthers. sick of getting ganked by rediculous classes without a chance, and with toa coming, i aint gonna spend hours upon hours on artifacts to still go out, and get ganked by rediculous classes. maybe if they fix the crazy stealthers albion has access to, and buffbots i would think about playing this 'game' again, but as is, i dont see any point in it.

goodbye to..............

cozak - no doubt the nicest and funniest guy i have met ingame, u deserve a hell of a lot better than what ur gettin mate.

hija/skiz - uber runie, uber healer, uber player - again u deserve a lot more, such a great player and still there are idiots running around with higher realm ranks than u.

orenthal - such a nice KID, have never seen anyone cast a bolt so quick ^^

vlamir - such a sexy BEAST!

boomer/floompy - god between u 2 there was nothin u couldnt do, u could RvR great, PvE great and be rediculously nice people. again boomer u deserved a lot better with ur SB.

hoden - dont know if u even read here, but shit man u made my game, ur guild was the best ever, on any server on any game (imo ofc), really, what a guy.

gupet / jollz - i still remember u guys pre 50, the laughs were great :D

sorg / jet - good luck with ur hunter mate

mallas - the stretch of ur loyatly is beyond me mate.

meddic - such a sexy dorf /spank

azathrim - unfortunatley didnt know u for so long, very nice guy and uber warrior :)

werewolf - u complete and utter nut job - will miss ur nastey PM's

korzy /elcyion - known u both from long before daoc, with any luck i will a lot longer.

perryw - keep in touch too :D

belorfyn/moriad/roo/durgi - didnt really know any of u and u didnt know me, but u guys made things tick, the heart of the realm.

midgard - u gave me a home for almost a year, and regardless to what anyone will say, ur still on top. perhaps outbeaten by numbers, but ur quality will always wtfpwn those mofo's.

am sure i missed a lot of people, what can i say, my memory sucks.

heres hoping this isnt just a drunken thing, maybe i will delete my chars to be sure.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Damn! really sorry to see you go m8! Midgard won't be thesame without your shammy waggling around!

I damn hope this is a drunk thing... and don't you even consider deleting your chars! (atleast not without giving me yer money :p )

[cry]another fine midgardian taking up his retirement[/cry]

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh damn mate :( Good luck whatever you're going to do
And... Indeed it's getting more sad every day but that's an endless discussion

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Farewell Nuky, have a good time on whatever you do, c'ya in another game maybe if that ever becomes the issue for you (or me :D)

Will quote what you said to me when i tried to leave the game
"You'll be back"
- Now make that come true :'(
/waves

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Take care Nuky, I do remember you, though we didn't actually group much :)

Have fun wherever you end up :)

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Denthor :(

come back for toa, i'll buy you some anti mincer shit so you can solo outside mpkE :(

will miss you bro

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Den, my SilverBunny :) best of luck in whatever you choose to do and IRL mate, the game wont be the same without you that for sure. Had some great laughs with you, dont want to lose touch so if you use msn or something pm me with your address, not that safe to be posting i around boards atm. Anyways gonna miss you bro, take care :worthy:

:cheers:

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Dont leave us big guy. You know albs cant do fg v fg coz there unskilled kids with overpowered chars.

I think its about time midgard got /level 30 tbh, we are becoming outnumbered by both realms.

I hope you have a change of heart and stick around :)

If not givf me your account ill do it proud ;)

All the best

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Very sad to see so many good people leave this game. because of some brainless n00bs who cant play without there zergs its spoiling this game for everyone. We have had some great times Bud hope you stay in touch :(

Elcyion

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see ye go Nukey boy :( , I have known ye for a couple of years now, since Planetarion R3 or so methinks and hopefully we'll play another game together in the not to distant future, or better make that, I will force ye to play DnL or MEO... :D

Anyways, you know where you can find me: msn, icq and even in crows chan on PA IRC...

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Thats the highest i can get it on that host, dont know of any other ones that are simple to use and free, im stupid so cant figure out all this page amking stuff to put my pics on. :(

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
ahwell.. that's microsoft.. whacanyadoboutit....
anyway.. there are plenty of places where u can put up your own website, without resolution limit and stuff... check FreeWebspace.net for a (free) webhoster in your own language.

ohw btw.. sent u a pm with my email address :D so pweeeeze send the screenie :D

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
This time for real... /hug /wave... take care etc.

had fun playing toa with ya.

Toa makes another mid bite to dust

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to see you go denthor :( The time i have known you found you to be a decent and fun guy :wub: wish had met you earlier :worthy: goodluck in RL

Vlamir

Fledgling Freddie
Cya Denthy, really sad to lost my official farming shammy :(

Had some fun adventures together, gl in :puke: rl ;)

( i know our little RM fellow wants to say you something too, but dunno if the rps whore will get enough time to register to FH )

THE BEAST !!!

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Denthor, was real fun raiding around with you. :)

A shame to see you go though! :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Hey, didn't know you too well.

Sad to see another mid leave because of this ****** extention :/

Have fun irl :):)

Mid'll miss j00

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom