Adios from Slayn :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
tribute said:
are all eclipse ppl so relaxed?:) meet Ramble long ago and he was also very very laid back and relaxed.

Sorry Slayn for the thread a while ago, you really are a good guy from what i seen, peace out!!:)

Vid was good, altho enemies seemd bit easy and low rr;)

Ramble is ace too yeah, actually pretty much all old ECpeeps are chilled out and damn nice people (culture and behaviour on pryd contra excal is actually very very different, most oldschoolers are nice people from hibb, except for some eggs ofc but generally, hib/pryd was a silly realm when it comes to beeing nice), except for piojo whos makes noise for a whole guild on his own hehe, but hes nice too :)

Dno about the newer ECfellas though, havent really played with em.

Rjan

Loyal Freddie
cmon not now when i am planing to play again :mad:
anyway have fun m8 and gl with uni stuff.

statued

Loyal Freddie
sad the see 1 of the VERY few people who could actually lead a grp 100percent properly on vent:<

gl with RL leo <3

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
have fun out there m8, wtf u studying again politics? anyways was good to run with u even though u did steal 90% of my kills :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
so long and take care mate. Uni is worth it mate - stick at it.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Later mate, was a honour to get dragged around by you. Though probably less for you when I was forced to bard.

Going to miss the vids with the random comments - I appreciated em & prefered the music in yours to most others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom