Adios Everyone..

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
BB jamie, best of luck irl mate :)

Been nice talking to you last few months while soloing... keep in touch ;)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Jamie ya cocksucker, about time u fucked off tbh, got tired of kicking ur newbie ass

gl out there m8, hope to cya in war

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Cheers Guys

Thanks for the goodbyes all!!!
I wont be back for sure cos in typical jamie fashion i deleted all characters this time to make sure and hopefully no one got my account details :)
NFD peeps i will keep in touch via freddys to find out which server you gonna try for warhammer..
Gustav m8 you are right the old frontiers days were the best they spoiled the game with repetition but still i kept playing even when it lost its touch..

Main reason for the quitting was the albs when they decided to fuck up hib rvr situation when game was low population anyway and using as a excuse was rp missions...was the final straw plus the been ganked XX amount of times in a row by said albs..

Thanks all who posted saying goodbye and hopefully will meet you in warhammer....

Salute and Bow and Hug

Jamie

P.S US servers a no cos cant be arsed going through same exp shite again for this game..

Right_Eye

Banned
Goodbye all hate to say it but the realm of albion has finally defeated me..

All the best from Jamie the elf and Cheesey the celt..

May see you in Warhammer if decide to play it.

Respect to my friends on Hibernia and the enemies I respect from both Mid and Alb..

Jamie:cheers:

Laters old timer :) well join the club even :)

always enjoyed fighting against you in hw/odins since SI, honourable player since i can remember. was a big shame you retired the elf for the celt :( always missed it

guess the saying "dont let the bastards drag you down" doesnt apply to dyvet, because the bastards always win..... look at whos top in rps these days.... all shit bastards

Brite

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Bullshit, takes less than a week to 45+ solo on US..

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Cya Jamies - known you a long time in game... from the 1st time i tagged along with you up to the zombie camp in old yggdra :) Doubt ill see you again now daocs dead, so all the best mate :) Been good to know you.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Bullshit, takes less than a week to 45+ solo on US..

To say it takes less than a week is meaningless really (state it in hours instead) - and the levels arnt the time sink anymore. Gone are the days for a lot of people where they wanted or could play from 6pm until 2am every night.

About 8 hours a week is all i could afford, otherwise I get gf agro, i assume quite a few people are in the same boat.

Mattsing

One of Freddy's beloved
ffs jamie just when i was thinking of join u out there :(

Well cya my friend. take care.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Hey jamie ;)

Sad to see you Leave daoc ( even tho i doesnt play EU anymore).

it was always nice seeing you ingame, even tho i never managed to kill you solo, with any of my chars :/

hope to see you in WAR ( yes im gonna try it aswell)...

so if u at some point please can let me know what server etc u gonna try, we could maybe hang out ;)

Cya around and feel free to pm me here on FH..

Freggy/Infiltrating <3

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I've quit a while ago but sometimes still lurk on the forums and saw this topic.

Hope all goes well to you, old goat-shagger. Cya in WAR most likely :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Cya m8. Good opponent even though ya got on my nerves. :)

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the goodbyes all!!!
I wont be back for sure cos in typical jamie fashion i deleted all characters this time to make sure and hopefully no one got my account details :)
NFD peeps i will keep in touch via freddys to find out which server you gonna try for warhammer..
Gustav m8 you are right the old frontiers days were the best they spoiled the game with repetition but still i kept playing even when it lost its touch..

Main reason for the quitting was the albs when they decided to fuck up hib rvr situation when game was low population anyway and using as a excuse was rp missions...was the final straw plus the been ganked XX amount of times in a row by said albs..

Thanks all who posted saying goodbye and hopefully will meet you in warhammer....

Salute and Bow and Hug

Jamie

P.S US servers a no cos cant be arsed going through same exp shite again for this game..

So theres no little corner of cyberspace that Jamiesmallicus exists anymore? Sad day for me. Its enough to push me out too old friend. Cya in Warhammer perhaps. But I dont think I will try another online game after this.

Soemday we'll bump into each other irl...that will be fun. Take it easy and keep killing those wankers out there.

Gustav

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
gustav

he can't drink m8 :-0

and then he takes u to a curry places and mixes curry with beeer in his mouth for some piccies for the danish.

well anyway to the poster

catch u later mate hope irl goes oki .

you should of come to limors like i said and maybe a piss up is in the arising maybe.

any way catch u later mate

Rob

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be happy to help out leveling if I can got several lvl 5 toons I need to get up, heh.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I am amazed you stuck it out this long Jamies - was inevitable the sotg would get you too!

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Just popped onto forums to see whats been occuring and found this.

All the best Jamies take care out there mate and have fun... will give you a race one day ;)

Was a pleasure to have been your ally all those years and our duels were always fun, just remember that a wireless connection isnt good enough yet for real MMO gaming ;)

Taki

pikeh

Resident Freddy
dont post in this section anymore
but just have to say;

farewell jamies!
one of the nicest guys ive ever known in game
remember the days back in tnMbeo
when you had to horse it to ligen
i used to see you there and you always gave me 40g!
oh happy days!

best of luck mate with whatever you end up doing.

a true legend, both in game and what you seemed like as a person.

:worthy:

Pikeh

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I don't post here often anymore and almost never on leaving threads but this one deserved better...

Was always fun fighting you solo, won some, lost some but enjoyed those fights a lot :)

Take care out there, maybe our paths will cross again in war...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
cu around Cockboi!!! ^^ perhaps in WAR or something..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom