Adidas advert

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know who does the song or should i say where i can get the song from the new adidas advert advertising the intelligent trainer, involves some guy walking around creating the path he walks on before getting into bed. Ive done several internet searches but all ive found is other people asking the same question.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
slightly ot but what the hell is so clever about the trainers?

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
The trainer is fitted with a microprocessor, sensor and motor.

The processor uses data from the sensor to calculate the weight of the wearer, their speed and the type of terrain, and adjusts the amount of give in the shoe by using the motor.

The Adidas-1 needs just 25 milliseconds to perform the calculations and alter the amount of support.

"Even if you are sprinting the shoe will change in mid-air so that by the time your foot comes down it is a different shoe."

expected to retail for around £175 a pair lucky if i pay 30 quid for footwear tbh.

Still no luck on getting hold of the tune btw gotta lead though apparently its called mambo 1000

Ging

Part of the furniture
i wonder if it tell u to go on a fucking diet if your a fat bastard?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Composed by Squeak E. Clean and featuring Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Acetylsalicylic said:
The trainer is fitted with a microprocessor, sensor and motor.

The processor uses data from the sensor to calculate the weight of the wearer, their speed and the type of terrain, and adjusts the amount of give in the shoe by using the motor.

The Adidas-1 needs just 25 milliseconds to perform the calculations and alter the amount of support.

"Even if you are sprinting the shoe will change in mid-air so that by the time your foot comes down it is a different shoe."

and it has lights on it

that flash!!!

/wetsself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom