Addons..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Been using Xhud for a while now xHUD - Addons - Curse

and while its fairly ok, it tends to bug out alot, as in repositioning most of the stuff to where they were when i first installed it, not showing the correct names on the buffs/debuffs etc etc.

so i was wondering if theres anything simmilar out there that isnt on curse?

preferably something that isnt taking up TO much room on the screen because even with 1680 /1050 resolution it still gets pretty cluttery when alot of shit happens :/

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I've disabled most of my addons now. I found that the fps drop from Squared and the like was horrific.

I run with waagh bar, damaz kron and that's it now I think.

M

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
depresses me how many people wtfpwn me on a regular basis tbh :p

M

pikeh

Resident Freddy
HUD Unit Frames are good, but they take a while to configure (the same as any good mod imo)

Pure is also good and easier to configure.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
HUD Unit Frames are good, but they take a while to configure (the same as any good mod imo)

Pure is also good and easier to configure.

i tried pure a while ago, but that one isnt hiding the default target frame, and i can only make it very faint myself, so it will always be there.

and the pet frames cant be hidden, as wont the buffs that is over the default playerframe.

Xhud manage to hide all of that.

might give HUD unit frames a go.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
use Phantom to get rid of the default unit frame, and a whole load of other default shit.

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
i tried pure a while ago, but that one isnt hiding the default target frame, and i can only make it very faint myself, so it will always be there.

and the pet frames cant be hidden, as wont the buffs that is over the default playerframe.

Xhud manage to hide all of that.

might give HUD unit frames a go.

You should know these basic things, bored troll thread!
As piken said use phantom, but also install libslash this will allow you to type /pure ingame and untick pure pet frames, pure hud frames and all those buffs.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
If you are looking for a nice addition to your addons try 'Group Icons'/killintime. Group icons make it easy to identify your group/wb members even in a massive zerg. killintime is a nice addon to find who is healing you so you can stay close and who the shit is behind the tree nuking the crap out of u;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I tend to be a bit of a hermit on the battlefield :p

But im sure it will come in handy, I'll give it a DL :)

It's quite good for people without warbands even - if only for the "ask nicely for a ress with your location with a single button press" feature :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
use Phantom to get rid of the default unit frame, and a whole load of other default shit.

well i tried it, but it still wont get rid of the hostile target frame nor the buff icons over my default frame.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
It does though, you notice how there are two boxes to tick for some of the options? IIRC the box on the right is for Buffs.

If that fails, then Windowcleaner is a good buff window remover.
Make sure you have something to replace the hostile target window.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
every box in that addon is ticked, and i have addon that shows a custom one, otherwise i wouldn't wanna get rid of the default one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom