Additional Guild Beta Access

Fatale

Fledgling Freddie
Quick question guys! Does anyone know if there is going to be any mechanism for Guilds to earn additional Closed Beta keys for guildies not invited on the initial submission? I am basically in a situation where all of the guys I have been gaming with over the last few years have all got in and I am left checking my inbox 700 times per day for an elusive email!

Any feedback would be really useful!

Fatale

Fledgling Freddie
Oops just saw the old signature its been a while since I was on the forums ;)

Fatale

Fledgling Freddie
My guild is already in we are just after an extra couple of spots for people left outside! Do you think its still worth applying via the link and stating our case there? I am sure there are a number of guilds in this position after all!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
We're going to be offering guilds already in beta a way to earn additional guild slots through the beta forums.

Make sure that your guild leader is active and checks the beta forums regularly.

Fatale

Fledgling Freddie
Its Dervish and he seems pretty active! Any idea on timescales for the Beta update? Thanks Requiel :clap:

Simmo

Fledgling Freddie
So Requiel theres no chance of anyone not in a guild getting in at all, even if theyve been singed up for over a year?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
So Requiel theres no chance of anyone not in a guild getting in at all, even if theyve been singed up for over a year?

I have no idea how you arrived at that conclusion from the statements I made.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
GOA invited a big chunk of "random" testers from the beta applicants pool just before this current phase. They will keep doing so, check your email regularly. They are also drafting in lots of new guilds via the "Bang Your Drum" thread. And as Req says in this thread they will soon be announcing a mechanism for exisiting guilds to add to their numbers in beta.

Other than dragging people in off the streets in Dublin they honestly couldn't be doing much more to get people testing.

Req doesn't need me or anyone to speak for him but if his last reply in this thread seemed a little "tense" you'll have to trust me when I say he's probably earned the right.

uglydave

Fledgling Freddie
nothing that a little fun and sun in spain cant fix i hope.

not to rub salt in anyones wounds or anything but does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes from passing guild info over to getting the actual invites is? just wondering because i think i have crashed gmail a fair few times today

Simmo

Fledgling Freddie
Dervish i can understand that mate definately, i bet these get pissed at getting bashed with the same crap over and over.

SungHi

Fledgling Freddie
nothing that a little fun and sun in spain cant fix i hope.

not to rub salt in anyones wounds or anything but does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes from passing guild info over to getting the actual invites is? just wondering because i think i have crashed gmail a fair few times today

hehe I feel your pain, it's been a long couple of days checking mail and site, I'm hoping tomorrow is my guilds lucky day or it's gonna be a looong weekend... :cheers:

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Quick question guys! Does anyone know if there is going to be any mechanism for Guilds to earn additional Closed Beta keys for guildies not invited on the initial submission? I am basically in a situation where all of the guys I have been gaming with over the last few years have all got in and I am left checking my inbox 700 times per day for an elusive email!

Any feedback would be really useful!

Hey Fatale, hope you get in and join the rest of the Zakkers.

And grats on your first post on FH since May 2004! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom