Adding

Everz

FH is my second home
They can't play for shit if you ask me and personally I wouldn't run with them, but everyone their way :p

Someone bitter that we kill the duel zone time and time over :p?

Hey, for the lab there the top dogs tbh, usually have to log as when we in there we kill the action. For the lab ofc.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Someone bitter that we kill the duel zone time and time over :p?

Hey, for the lab there the top dogs tbh, usually have to log as when we in there we kill the action. For the lab ofc.

Heh I'm not bitter, I know what's going on and I have adapted. Sometimes shit happens and I die, but since I've known my enemy the ratio of getting killed / being involved in steamrolling them has turned the other way.

Some of the soloers there are too trustful, but as soon as I see a group port in I'm out of there.

To sum it up, I was just saying that the amount of skill needed to kill a few ungrouped people isn't really high and shows how great Sylar and his team are xD

Unlike some overreacting youngsters, there aren't any personal feelings involved or whatever.

Everz

FH is my second home
Neth is a source of rp tbh, a nice one at that. When the hub is quiet just go kill neth and rake in some rp its a good call imho.

Still an rvr zone and the duel zone is pretty much rp farming as it is anyways.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Neth is a source of rp tbh, a nice one at that. When the hub is quiet just go kill neth and rake in some rp its a good call imho.

Still an rvr zone and the duel zone is pretty much rp farming as it is anyways.

Stupid will always get farmed, though. Makes me laugh when I see some people standing at Nethuni hoping not to get killed while some fgs (any realm) rush in and start killing stuff.

Some of the duels are rather stupid, though, I agree. Gets boring to watch a billion of RR8-10 heavy tanks beg squishy low RRs for duels. It's just stupid.

Personally I have found a good way to duo with my bro (Armsman) and while he BGs me we can take out quite a nice amount of stealthers from a group, depending on how dumb they play :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom