Adding

Rowster

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, i've been doing quite a bit of it.

Tbh, like many others i'm getting pretty bored with the lack of proper rvr on Dyvet, so having only one char to play viably (my Inf, Marrah), i've been scratching for action lately.
Soloing is only really possible against other stealthers (i've tried soloing against other melee classes and lose almost every time) and wandering around looking for fellow solo stealthers really is boring.
Anyway, having read this section of the forums just recently, it seems that my behaviour at times really does piss people off, both enemies and my own realm.
So just to let you know i won't be adding unless asked in future and will wait on Ywain for proper RvR. I will still hang out for some duelling, but if people want to gank me, i can't honestly blame you ;)

Special mentions/apologies to Calina, Riderich and the mids/hibs that hang out at Crauch west bridge

aika

Can't get enough of FH
just play how you like mate... its really boring all this duelling.
I wish I could just roam and find people in rvr zones

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Same , if somsone add's me i just rebuff find em and show them what its like to have an emerald ridere shade with a grudge following them around :D

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Yes, i've been doing quite a bit of it.

Tbh, like many others i'm getting pretty bored with the lack of proper rvr on Dyvet, so having only one char to play viably (my Inf, Marrah), i've been scratching for action lately.
Soloing is only really possible against other stealthers (i've tried soloing against other melee classes and lose almost every time) and wandering around looking for fellow solo stealthers really is boring.
Anyway, having read this section of the forums just recently, it seems that my behaviour at times really does piss people off, both enemies and my own realm.
So just to let you know i won't be adding unless asked in future and will wait on Ywain for proper RvR. I will still hang out for some duelling, but if people want to gank me, i can't honestly blame you ;)

Special mentions/apologies to Calina, Riderich and the mids/hibs that hang out at Crauch west bridge

good inf, even better weapon crafter :kissit:

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
Arse bandit ?

Same , if somsone add's me i just rebuff find em and show them what its like to have an emerald ridere shade with a grudge following them around

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
No need to apologize...

I never add myself unless there's 2 against one..but since the other night when mids and hibs worked together I really couldn't care less about being "fair". ;)

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Same , if somsone add's me i just rebuff find em and show them what its like to have an emerald ridere shade with a grudge following them around :D

Prf its just more rps :D!

Dont let ppl tell you how to play marrah, play as u wish, add on a duel if u wanna or jump a small grp! Play the game the way you wanna!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i don't care about adding i just yell on vent and scare aika and ixnay rebuff and add back ^^

altho tbh every1 shud be adding me atm for what i was doing the other night on my eld xD

in my defense tho i was having a deathblow race with ninnia ;)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
just play how you like mate... its really boring all this duelling.
I wish I could just roam and find people in rvr zones

hehe, i usually /hug you at sight, so you wont kill me. You hit sooo hard :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hehe, i usually /hug you at sight, so you wont kill me. You hit sooo hard :(

heh, too bad you didn't fight me when I was 50LW, 50 Valour and mastery of pain 5 :)

I have slam now, so only 44 LW, mastery of pain 4.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Prf its just more rps :D!

Dont let ppl tell you how to play marrah, play as u wish, add on a duel if u wanna or jump a small grp! Play the game the way you wanna!

On Ywain it's going to be add fest anyway ...

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
Who really does rvr in dyvet nowadays? xD i guess most people pve or craft ;p
until the transfer ofc! we almsot all got like 4 years old templates :x

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
(i've tried soloing against other melee classes and lose almost every time)

Because you need to practice. Tch sucked aswell when people started to play again; now he's actually a real challenge when he lands the PA..

naic

Loyal Freddie
altho tbh every1 shud be adding me atm for what i was doing the other night on my eld xD

in my defense tho i was having a deathblow race with ninnia ;)
Race aside, the adding itself was beautifully executed!

uron

Loyal Freddie
if u want to add, add, but problem is you do tend to get the same back ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Whaaaaaaaaaa? Half of those arent even remotely correct and i'm pretty sure the guy in the vid isnt even swedish. ^^

Knowing Swedish isn't something to be proud off, so stop showing off :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom