Adding on the US

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
So far from my experience, US people are just alot more polite in general. People don't swear or insult your mother for killing an "enemy of the realm".And I have to say its alot of fun.

indeed,i feel much more welcome there or "at home" so to speak

tho i miss the dragon raids at glaston with you guys :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
You prolly know this already (actually i forget its you im talking to Daemyr so ofc you wont know this!) but on Avalon theres an irc channel which says which zone the 8v8ers are fighting in. I'll msn it to you cause i cant remember the address off the top of my head.

Same as clusters agramon channel really except the zone moves from time to time, it isnt always in agramon.

Zergers have something similar i believe and they move in 16+ sized groups in their zone of choice. (Its a good place to start off, take 2 or 3 groups from your alliance there at RR1-2 for a huge giggle in between hitting the 8v8 zone)

ava.8v8
What colours are the Slow Crew running in btw? I got zerged down by a FG hibs when I poked out on my shaman and saw some 'familiar' names :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Eleasias said:
so the zerging noob found his zerging noob server, grats

no they just play the game like its intended, without the elitist twats that think 8v8/1v1 farming is the the only way this game can be played...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
fook you seriously had someone say that?

Stuff like that happened on a regular basis on Excal/Pryd - and you wonder why people became so cynical and hostile towards the fg scene? Not any more though - very pleasant recently. Anyways, Merry Christmas and all that :drink:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
lol at some people whining about zergs in this thread :) the second they zerg a soloer they are no better than a zerg.

hypocrites.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
ava.8v8
What colours are the Slow Crew running in btw? I got zerged down by a FG hibs when I poked out on my shaman and saw some 'familiar' names :p

Mainly black but with Violet Gloves and Boots. Slow Crew hasent had a FG out since Ben moved flat, or even before that really, so it couldnt have been a FG. And on Avalon its fairly simple really : If something in the zerg zone is ready, it has to die. Cus at the start we left solo'ers alone but they always added in once we started a fight. Thats just the german's way of playing which is fine with me really :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Mainly black but with Violet Gloves and Boots. Slow Crew hasent had a FG out since Ben moved flat, or even before that really, so it couldnt have been a FG. And on Avalon its fairly simple really : If something in the zerg zone is ready, it has to die. Cus at the start we left solo'ers alone but they always added in once we started a fight. Thats just the german's way of playing which is fine with me really :)

was a late night alliance PuG with some other ppl that had nothing better to do than run around and getting killed by a mid grp :) we did feel abit bad after we saw the name of the little kobbie that duo:ed with a valk (or some other tank) :D

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
Stuff like that happened on a regular basis on Excal/Pryd - and you wonder why people became so cynical and hostile towards the fg scene? Not any more though - very pleasant recently. Anyways, Merry Christmas and all that :drink:

Yeah have a good one! Been a nice day here with the usual stuff - just kicking back to have a wee dwink now :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
pjuppe said:
was a late night alliance PuG with some other ppl that had nothing better to do than run around and getting killed by a mid grp :) we did feel abit bad after we saw the name of the little kobbie that duo:ed with a valk (or some other tank) :D

*giggles*
Managed to find some duos so that was all good, got my RR2 ding so I was happy.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
lol at some people whining about zergs in this thread :) the second they zerg a soloer they are no better than a zerg.

hypocrites.

Yey sum1 who has never whines about zergs and has never killed a Soloer whilst running in a FG Speaks!

yey wd !

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Alan said:
God I love this server :) "If its red... its dead"

throughout all the BG's people have jumped on my target and I've jumped on others, only ever had one person try to bitch at me - everyone else has just politely said "thanks"

Cant really comment on final RvR yet still too early but in the LAB and around the bridges the same rule has so far applied.

The majority of serious RvR'ers on the US will deservedly flame you if you continue to play that way in proper RvR. Expect alot of abuse and VN flames. Decent skill players are excatly the same in the US as they were on the EU servers.

p.s. Please stay away from merlin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom