Photography Adding 3d into photos

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah, thats pretty clever....but TBH I'd be more impressed if they invent a smartphone battery that can last a week before its needs recharging.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Yeah, thats pretty clever....but TBH I'd be more impressed if they invent a smartphone battery that can last a week before its needs recharging.

How about > 36 - 48 hours if you're allowed to touch it ?

However, that's pretty jazz. Do you think it can really cope with complex shadows though ? :eek: The shadow of the tree on the dragon looks pretty special, I can't decide if that's correct or not.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

I bought a high capacity battery for my HTC Desire. I had to recharge today after 5 days online.

rynnor

Rockhound
TdC said:
I bought a high capacity battery for my HTC Desire. I had to recharge today after 5 days online.

Wait till the new hybrid cpus come out - they will use a lot as less power.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
jesus you nerds and your batteries, im talking about mega cool 3d photo gimmickry and your all crying because you cant check your emo mates facebook on the bus if you havent charged your phone for a day.

i despair :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom