Addiction

T

Thug

My addiction to this game nearly cost me my relationship. Might yet! Hope to hell i can salvage things. No more for me!

Be warned!

Certi (45 Norse SB)

PS never did get to level 50 with any of my alts - doh!

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Thug
My addiction to this game nearly cost me my relationship. Might yet! Hope to hell i can salvage things. No more for me!

Be warned!

Certi (45 Norse SB)

point being???

T

Thug

Point?

Christ - sure brings home to me the quality of the players minds i have spent time with - bloody morons!

Point being: Addiction (playing game for every waking hour) over / girlfriend needs = no girlfriend - get it now?

Certi

PS: no wonder i beat the crap out of nearly all of you - sheesh!

C

chretien

You wtfpwned us all with your level 45 shadowblade? Uh-huh..

Then you make a post about how you were so addicted to a computer game that your girlfriend left you and end up calling us morons...

T

Thug

Some good points

Bye bye for now - just don't overdo things - it ain't good for you!

Certi

PS: played for nearly 2 years at Thid level only - there i did a lotta damage - enough if you ask me!

A

Addlcove

Re: Point?

Christ - sure brings home to me the quality of the players minds i have spent time with - bloody morons!

Point being: Addiction (playing game for every waking hour) over / girlfriend needs = no girlfriend - get it now?

Certi

PS: no wonder i beat the crap out of nearly all of you - sheesh!

dude that has nothing to do with addiction.

if you are uncapable of removing yourself from a GAME and loosing your girlfriend, it will be because you dont really care about your girlfriend......

ANYONE that claims a game breaks up their relationship obviously didn´t put enough effort into the relationship.

I know a dane (wont say his name but I think he knows its him I´m talking about) that found out he was playing so much it was ruining the relationship, he stopper BEFORE the gf left...

had you had eyes in your head and a brain in your skull you would have done the same...

a game can only be mentally addictive, it´s not like you get the shakes from not playing, and if your mental addiction to a game ruins your relationship, you need some selfcontrol.

A

Aussie-

Re: Some good points

PS: played for nearly 2 years at Thid level only - there i did a lotta damage - enough if you ask me!

THIS MADE ME SMILE xD

A

amazingsteve

Be warned!

Certi (45 Norse SB)

Then trinket it for muchos cash imo! :clap:

F

fanatical-ace

Actually there are 2 kinds of addiction: mental and physical.
In gaming/gambling addidction there is no substance component involved but it still creates a powerfull need in the one addicted - would advice everyone to read

.nickyee.com/hub/addiction/home.html
(i cant post url's so insert a www before .nickyee)

Good luck with saving your relationship.

Z

zerz

gf and woman comes and go....world is full of them :)

Hmmm never got to level 50 th.....played 2 years In Thidranki...
and Pwned all....jippijaa jee...from 45 ---> 50 2 days matey...

I agree totally...Daoc is not good game for peeps with family...have in rl few good friends who allmost lost families, work etc. Then 1 night....he deleted game from harddrive and never played game since...Good for Him !

Played allso since eurobeta a lot....but have still good friends in rl (most play daoc :) ) .... and have Good job as Head bartender with a Lot free, single woman around My Bar every Night :) !

Just keep peeps rl and Daoc even little bit diffrent places in Your heads... :)

M

Myddrin

Mate you got to find a happy medium between infiltration and penetration.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by zerz
gf and woman comes and go....world is full of them :)

Hmmm never got to level 50 th.....played 2 years In Thidranki...
and Pwned all....jippijaa jee...from 45 ---> 50 2 days matey...

I agree totally...Daoc is not good game for peeps with family...have in rl few good friends who allmost lost families, work etc. Then 1 night....he deleted game from harddrive and never played game since...Good for Him !

Played allso since eurobeta a lot....but have still good friends in rl (most play daoc :) ) .... and have Good job as Head bartender with a Lot free, single woman around My Bar every Night :) !

Just keep peeps rl and Daoc even little bit diffrent places in Your heads... :)

damn....

I could put a point across that well I wouldn´t mind having bad english skills :p

well said mate

P.S. your english isn´t really bad :) not perfect though :)

S

Sard-Nair

Oh well...one key thing to remember, its a - GAME - games dont control your life :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by chimaira
I dont see the point in flaming the guy.

it´s called Banter not flamming

watch Roo and Shaeffer talk to eachother :p

D

Damon_D

aye but when they do it..its funny..that was not funny m8..not even close imho..

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Nairyk-Fwiah
Oh well...one key thing to remember, its a - GAME - games dont control your life :)

If only it was that easy :)

O

old.Tohtori

Ooh lala! I do declair some twat is leaving DAoC again! Oh me oh my how can i survive anymore! Timmy! Timmy! Help! The ship is out of balance! Someone went over the eeeedge!

Now that that's over...

Fuck off, or jerk off in this case, since you're too stupid to keep your social life in first place.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Damon_D
aye but when they do it..its funny..that was not funny m8..not even close imho..

too bad I don´t really give a s**t about your opinion then M8, you´re just another board troll

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom