Add to reputation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
the rep system is TERRIBLE!

we just got this on the q2ctf forums and i almost got rep banned on the first day just because people hate me :(

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
the rep system is TERRIBLE!

we just got this on the q2ctf forums and i almost got rep banned on the first day just because people hate me :(
Haha! Sounds like a good idea! :D

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
see what i mean, not a bad post and two people negative rep (or try to) from this thread alone.

blatant abuse but to their misfortune they are all so low in rep it doesnt affect mine.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Once in a blue moon people will give good reputation and the rest you'll just get mindless flamers.

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
k9awya said:
see what i mean, not a bad post and two people negative rep (or try to) from this thread alone.

blatant abuse but to their misfortune they are all so low in rep it doesnt affect mine.

how can you tell?

pez

Can't get enough of FH
k9awya said:

had a sudden urge to give you bad rep...

Tilda

I wonder how long it will be till people make alternate accounts to raise their own rep. :rolleyes:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not sure how much my new avatar is worth in rep points, but it has to be a fucking lot.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I'm not sure how much my new avatar is worth in rep points, but it has to be a fucking lot.

lol i cant give you anymore :( yet !! my new avatar is worth some too.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, well at least Reputation farming isn't gonna be as easy as the annoying post-farming was.
But I guess it won't get rid of the post farming unless you can effectively lower someone's reputation, and I'm not sure if that's what the "Report Bad Post" thing does.

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

Not worth much cos you nicked it off the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in Florence.. Would be a different kettle of fish entirely if you were the artist ofc ;)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Ele said:
Not worth much cos you nicked it off the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in Florence.. Would be a different kettle of fish entirely if you were the artist ofc ;)
That would make me about 5 centuries old.

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
That would make me about 5 centuries old.

Like I said..you'd actually deserve the reputation then :D

just glad you didn't take the detail from the same artists sculpture of 'David', that would most certainly have given you some kind of reputation..not entirely sure what kind though ;)

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Just gonna annoy all the people who are giving negative feedback by disabling it tbh...grow up children, back at school soon ;)

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

LOL I got a - point for giving you a +...there is definately a conspiracy against you :D

However I have to say I don't like the idea of leaving anonymous comments, as the minority of immature people are in general using this feature to personally abuse people whilst still staying anonymous...which imo is not very nice...go and play with your action man and barbie you got for Christmas and if you wanna send abuse at least have the guts to not hide your identity :puke:

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
This is my third post and I'm about to enter negative rep. Does this mean people hate me?

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Alkoran said:
This is my third post and I'm about to enter negative rep. Does this mean people hate me?

Nope it means people are abusing the system :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom