Adandon all quests- addon

zaonpt

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there,
you guys know any "adandon all quests" addon, its a pain when i change quest zone, and im nearly full, and i need to adandon all the quest one by one, BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

tks for any tips.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Hi there,
you guys know any "adandon all quests" addon, its a pain when i change quest zone, and im nearly full, and i need to adandon all the quest one by one, BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

tks for any tips.

yah there is its called /qtd:flame:

otherwise finish quests or take em down 1 by 1 :)

zaonpt

Fledgling Freddie
rather u didnt understand what i asked or i dont get what u mean.

i dont like (im sure nether do u) to have to abandon 40 quests one by one, spacially cuz the quest book lags my comp.

therefor im looking for an addon that allows me do to that.

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Nooo :/

Addon free zone, no bots, hacks, cheats, easy mode addons plz mythic leave them in the blizzard past. If the quest log isnt big enouth it needs fixing in a patch not with a fucking addon.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Nooo :/

Addon free zone, no bots, hacks, cheats, easy mode addons plz mythic leave them in the blizzard past. If the quest log isnt big enouth it needs fixing in a patch not with a fucking addon.

:iagree:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
:iagree:

.... and how often is this a problem for you???? Are you powerlevelling 10 alts all at once or something????

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
well if ppl want a mod so dearly they should make it themselfs =)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I have the abandon all hope mod - strangely it installs itself on any computer I play on and uninstalls if someone else starts playing.

Makes me die constantly at the merest provocation and I'm unable to put my spec points in any specline that's approaching decent.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeh and while you're at it, level Jup's for him. His family must be getting fed up having to do it :D

Hehe - I'm actually quite hopeful that tonight when I get home the Mrs will have done a few quests as I couldn't play last night due to her Birthday!! :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Canceling all quests at the same time and an increase of maximum quests at the same time would be good.

Addon or not, I don't give a shit, it's easy to see that Mythic lacks in the UI department.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Canceling all quests at the same time and an increase of maximum quests at the same time would be good.

Addon or not, I don't give a shit, it's easy to see that Mythic lacks in the UI department.

Do you ever have anything good to say about anything?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Do you ever have anything good to say about anything?

So you think the standard UI of Warhammer is a good one?

I find it lacking, shall I list why?

The game has tons of positive aspects, UI isn't one of them imho.

As for your question, use the search function :p.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Mani has a point, there shouldn't be a need for addons, they should be a customisation tool, not a fix.

Belsameth

Tainted
I heard rerolling works...

(Why thye hell would you take that many quests if you're not doing them anyway?)

bronnac

Fledgling Freddie
Don't take the quests in that zone if you are not going to do them before progressing to another zone.

if you dont like questing then:

1) why the fuck did you get all the quests in a zone you would be leaving with the intention of not doing the quests
2) Why would you want to free up your quest book to gather quests in another zone?? wont you be complaining about your quest book being full when you want to leave that zone for another?

Zone Tiers are there for a reason ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom