active POTBS players..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yeah, and that works great if you only have 2, max 3 ships to worry about. but if you have 5, 6 or more against you theres not a whole lot you can do about it. because as soon as you have managed to disable 1 ship and start on the next u'l be so shot up from the other ships theres nothing else to do but run. and then the disabled ship will leave combat and auto repair making all that work be a waste.

i've tried pretty much every tactic i could find and while some work ok for the first 10 minutes i just dont have the firepower to deal with that many ships.

even the agamemnon frigate (wich is the best i can get at my level) cant make it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and that should have been stralsund, not agamemnon.....

igli

Fledgling Freddie
If you have trouble just os exp abit and take a mc stral. The mc stral can take you to 50 kinda easy, do favour the mc raa myself more tho.

igli

Fledgling Freddie
And re think tactics;) if you need some advice just spamm me.... I'm not a pirate but all the missions dont differ that much from pirate to nationals.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
seriously thinking about rerolling. the Pirates on Roberts are by far the most unfriendly bunch of idiots i've ever had the displeasure of playing with.

asked 2 questions on nation chat today and 3 ppl instantly told me to shut the fuck up and stop spamming. and thats just what made the cup tip over.

gonna give it a days thought or so but its leaning heavily towards trying the brit side.

only thing i'l miss is the free ships as a pirate. and knowing my luck with missions i'l probably end up having 0 cash and ships in notime as i can imagine the crafted ships cost retarded ammounts of cash.

applied for a society today and if that fails i aint staying for sure.

GOD i miss Bonny.

igli

Fledgling Freddie
Well if you do reroll i'll help with some db if needed but as it is now you do get good db rewards for quests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom