Active alliances/guilds

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
So my younger brother has become the proud(ish) owner of my excal accounts and seems quite keen to finish off what I started with some of my toons.

However, the big problem he has is that my toons were in Ebony Hand Guild (now on US classic) and TD alliance and he tells me that there is no-one online in that alliance.

Any guild out there that is part of a largish/active alliance that would mind helping him out by inviting him to an alliance/guild where he can at least see if there are lab/ML/arti raids going on?

Account has RR6something ranger, RR5ish warden, RR4(iirc) shade and a chanter for PvE and a few LGM crafters
But its the lvl50 champ he's mostly interested in, so he would like the opportunity to do artis/MLs and get geared up for RvR

He don't read FH, but if you could post a reply here I'll pass it onto him.

Thanks in advance

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
Keepers of the Grove are happy to help too. We are in Llamfhota's Last Hope Alliance (quite big), but not a really active RvR guild.

Celtic Leaf Army might be a good choice if he plays regularly enough to make it in one of the fixed groups maybe.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ilfirin Arda is always recruiting and he gets to hang out with crazy people like myself and soulbow and lots of other gimps :p

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
Keepers of the Grove are happy to help too. We are in Llamfhota's Last Hope Alliance (quite big), but not a really active RvR guild.

Celtic Leaf Army might be a good choice if he plays regularly enough to make it in one of the fixed groups maybe.

CLA is not running any fixed rvr grps anymore. We play like we did in the old days... Mixed grps and rvr fun guildgroups. New members are always welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom