ActionTonight :O ?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I asked for roaming grps :/, you guys couldn't deliver :).

And Tuth, don't speak about speed bumps, last time I ran into you on Bard u managed to press insta mezz before you died with all of your grp mezzed.

/kisses

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

And Tuth, don't speak about speed bumps, last time I ran into you on Bard u managed to press insta mezz before you died with all of your grp mezzed.

/kisses

So i did win the mezz? :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie

/kisses

Mansich why wont you tell me who your infil is btw? Every thread i ask you just seem to vanish from.....i wonder why?

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mansich why wont you tell me who your infil is btw? Every thread i ask you just seem to vanish from.....i wonder why?

his infs called maunie or somehting like that and hes said its name in about 4 recent posts which you have also posted in, so less wankage!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
his infs called maunie or somehting like that and hes said its name in about 4 recent posts which you have also posted in, so less wankage!

I never saw them, but im not an fh whore so only check once to see if his said anything and when i looked he hadn't.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
sup with all the adds tonight?
Apoc Reloaded? hi? mates?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I heard running in a guild group and adding is fotm tonight :]

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Its actually quiet tough brad and always gives me a good fight , so it would prolly pown you :D

<3

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
You didn't win a mezz in that fight. You died, you got rezzed, you died. You managed to get an insta off and PS.

So save me with that speedbumps of yours.

Yes this whas the encounter in the bowl, where we hade 1 druid and 7 people? Though hardly an excuse of loosing vs your group tbh :p

Anyways less bs'ing manisch, i remember a thread about sos and insta's > sorc mezz nowadays and a certain sorc crying over it! Won a mezz, congratulations!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes this whas the encounter in the bowl, where we hade 1 druid and 7 people? Though hardly an excuse of loosing vs your group tbh :p

Anyways less bs'ing manisch, i remember a thread about sos and insta's > sorc mezz nowadays and a certain sorc crying over it! Won a mezz, congratulations!

I think it wasn't even me who mezzed your group as we were running two Sorcs this night and I think it wasn't my group but just a PuG and far from opted too. I just concentrated on nuking the Bard, everybody does that when a Hib group gets blanked mezzed to prevent Bard from demezzing.

I am not taking any credit here, it just doesn't help the FH culture when you call everybody out speedbumps while having bad fights too.

I am also not crying about Sorcs being weak CC'ers, you might want to read the thread again, especially the part where certain Bards agree :).

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Less cheating with 2 sorc then >:| and since when did the FH culture need any help, its behond redemption anyway.

We never have bad fight's tbh, there's always an excuse (ask Septim8 :D)!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Hib - Desaevio, elitist random pug of the evening ft. random chanters (Hi Minidk :p)/bainshee's (unless jamie's barding, then its a normal pug of greater fail0r)!
Mid - Team/Pug Conclave and Apocalipsys Reloaded (hope i spelled it right this time).
Alb - Could name Manisch pug (?), Dark Aurora occasionally (usually with le zerg), CM (same as with DA). Admittedly all 3 are mere speedbumps along the way, but hey! They try!

Thats about it.

Jamies barded once and it wasn't for them! :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Less cheating with 2 sorc then >:| and since when did the FH culture need any help, its behond redemption anyway.

We never have bad fight's tbh, there's always an excuse (ask Septim8 :D)!

!?!?!? wtfs???? ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom