ActionTonight :O ?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
any groups out tonight?

playing bard in a pug and cant find anything :(

Turalyon

Fledgling Freddie
We were roaming untill 1:30 pm and we have had nice battles fg v fg and sometime we have ate zerg

liloe

It's my birthday today!
There were two PUG's out, one camping nGed and one camping Ailline....the one that is going for the relic now I guess.

Dunno about the nGed guys, seemed like an AoD PUG or so (saw Kairaman at least), guess they got bored finding not so much stuff, but I can't tell as I logged in relatively late aswell :(

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
There are none of them there are good to do anything as we was only 1 fg hib in all i think to defend both keeps :p

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Not really as i was know how many there was on and there was in rvr and how many there are bb's ;)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Dunno about the nGed guys, seemed like an AoD PUG or so (saw Kairaman at least)
He is in <Sparta> now, so dont think it is/was a AoD pug :p

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
i was in a small six man alb grp. 5 lvl 50's and meh lvl 46 therg. we meet that blue mid grp and wiped em twice, then just had adding hibs, mrmoosice and some other rr3 bard. hopefully tonight will be better!

Lagas

Fledgling Freddie
ran around in a small 4 man with cogsi, ixnay and some shammy... was fun, even tough we got wiped against prodical's alb grp ^^ gotta remember grey con earth pets die instantly next time... except for that, we only met gimp hibs :<

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah was good fun, we wiped out a few small hib/alb grps as trio/4, til we got roxed by the alb grp :<

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Aye was fun, although didn't play for too long, go go Runie bolts of doom :D

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
ran around in a small 4 man with cogsi, ixnay and some shammy... was fun, even tough we got wiped against prodical's alb grp ^^ gotta remember grey con earth pets die instantly next time... except for that, we only met gimp hibs :<

It wasnt prod's grp it was mine!!! :D sexeh sorc :]

Septina

Part of the furniture
AE rerolled alb.... on Dyvet? xDDDDDDDDDD
Lets see, a server with maybe 300 people primetime where 60% of this population are albs.... best decision ever. :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Lets see, a server with maybe 300 people primetime where 60% of this population are albs.... best decision ever. :D

:worthy:

AE doesn't need to adapt their playstyle though, so the decision was easy. I suggest to merge with CM and play for the realm together.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Then again Septina, why play Infi over SB? You got more targets from SB PoV.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Then again Septina, why play Infi over SB? You got more targets from SB PoV.

You'd be surprised actually, found that i get alot better action playing Inf over what i got when i played sb. Anyways, only playing inf because the account was open for a wee bit longer, wont renew after that till GoA does something about Dyvets current situation. :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You'd be surprised actually, found that i get alot better action playing Inf over what i got when i played sb. Anyways, only playing inf because the account was open for a wee bit longer, wont renew after that till GoA does something about Dyvets current situation. :(

Playing on the same side then, shocking news!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie

And we are getting a lot better action messing about on albion, more hib and mid roaming groups than albion ones, so imho its a great choice as an alternative to hib now and again. Find it sad you and manisch judge AE for wanting to mess about on another realm, but then again I wouldnt exactly say I value either of your opinions :)

Its totally upto us what we do and what realm we play, be it for a month or 20 months. For once maybe how about try and be slightly positive and not QQ at everything in your life. Its a game get over it, seriously get over it.

Septina

Part of the furniture
And we are getting a lot better action messing about on albion, more hib and mid roaming groups than albion ones, so imho its a great choice as an alternative to hib now and again. Find it sad you and manisch judge AE for wanting to mess about on another realm, but then again I wouldnt exactly say I value either of your opinions :)

Its totally upto us what we do and what realm we play, be it for a month or 20 months. For once maybe how about try and be slightly positive and not QQ at everything in your life. Its a game get over it, seriously get over it.

Good work totally missing the point. :p
My point was that if you go through the whole process of rerolling a new group why not do it on a server that actually has more than 1 guildgroup on each realm roaming? :p

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Good work totally missing the point. :p
My point was that if you go through the whole process of rerolling a new group why not do it on a server that actually has more than 1 guildgroup on each realm roaming? :p

Because then dyvet would be even less populated than it is now. and my char is 50 and templated in less than a week. I can play 5 chars and pl people, as so can most of people in the group so from an effort / time / cost issue albs is appealing

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Can you name those roaming Mid and Hib groups?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Can you name those roaming Mid and Hib groups?

Hib - Desaevio, elitist random pug of the evening ft. random chanters (Hi Minidk :p)/bainshee's (unless jamie's barding, then its a normal pug of greater fail0r)!
Mid - Team/Pug Conclave and Apocalipsys Reloaded (hope i spelled it right this time).
Alb - Could name Manisch pug (?), Dark Aurora occasionally (usually with le zerg), CM (same as with DA). Admittedly all 3 are mere speedbumps along the way, but hey! They try!

Thats about it.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Random chanters trying to run in and bomb and dying after taking 2 steps ftw! :)

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
Random chanters trying to run in and bomb and dying after taking 2 steps ftw! :)

true i love bomb xD but tbh i dont care if i die just /rel and go back and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB :worthy: :england:

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Alb - Could name Manisch pug (?), Dark Aurora occasionally (usually with le zerg), CM (same as with DA). Admittedly all 3 are mere speedbumps along the way, but hey! They try!

Thats about it.

Delusion is a wonderful thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom