Action on Avalon

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Screen shot taken sep 2009. Yea theres still action there ;p

zerg.jpg

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
im sure playing for long enough you could get a screenshot of anything on daoc, like me actually being good in rvr (yeah right). i havent seen anything about ppl thinking low action on avalon here, so seems to me you need more ppl as its finally dieing there to ?

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
im sure playing for long enough you could get a screenshot of anything on daoc, like me actually being good in rvr (yeah right). i havent seen anything about ppl thinking low action on avalon here, so seems to me you need more ppl as its finally dieing there to ?
Yea its not overpopulated thats for sure. But zeh germans have always been skilled at zergs so no news there.

But instead of getting more people to play there i would rather see that Mythic bought the servers from GoA and made it possible to transfer them to Ywain. I would even pay a small fee per char for it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
To use a proverb. I wouldn't piss on GOA if they were on fire. They will never ever get another penny out of me.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To use a proverb. I wouldn't piss on GOA if they were on fire. They will never ever get another penny out of me.

i'm surprised to see you post that of all people :p I remember in the past where you used to defend GoA with another bunch of bumkins on here.. oh how the tables have turned :p

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
I posted to video to show that there was, sometimes, more 8v8 action on avalon at primetime than on US and that the fights are of quite a good standard.

Sure I agree that US is better, but at the end of the day if you didnt want to play out of prime time hours and you didnt want to make a new account you can still very happily play the game on DE servers.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i'm surprised to see you post that of all people :p I remember in the past where you used to defend GoA with another bunch of bumkins on here.. oh how the tables have turned :p

What?

lol?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Sometimes you need to move on. Goa couldn't handle Daoc and failed also with warhammer. When i decided to return to Daoc i didint have any second thoughts. I went directly to the us servers.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Us is better than Avalon, mainly because I can be lazy and not learn a foreign language ;)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, us or nowt. No brainer. Same language, i'm certain they will program xfer to from Euro to US come contract closure in may - will be another boost to keep US bumping along.

A forum on which to bitch that is in the english, you can actually use the lfg channel and not have to ask in german, or translate from german.

Still good to see there is a population on there, as long as it keeps ticking over it does boost the chance of charxfer.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ati don't even try to get back to Avalon! We want our favorite basket to donate rps on Ywain :eek:

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
did anyone actually watch the fucking video? :eek:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Whats the population on Avalon? you can't see population via GOA website anymore, I asume thats to hide the dwindling numbers. If the population is still above 1500 I may try it some time, still got a chanter/ranger over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom