Action Half Life and an Apologue

T

The Haunted

It appears that although I could swear blind I booked the server, in fact i did not :( (More than likely a f*@$ up on my part)

"brewery pissup couldn't organise a" fell free to make a scentance out of those 5 words.

Please accept my apologues for any of you that attemped to play. I hope that maybe you tried the other servers and had some fun. Sorry.

Let me know if you would like me to rebook this or am I flogging a dead horse?

One mans meat is another mans forearm...

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by The Haunted
It appears that although I could swear blind I booked the server, in fact i did not :( (More than likely a f*@$ up on my part)

"brewery pissup couldn't organise a" fell free to make a scentance out of those 5 words.

Please accept my apologues for any of you that attemped to play. I hope that maybe you tried the other servers and had some fun. Sorry.

Let me know if you would like me to rebook this or am I flogging a dead horse?

One mans meat is another mans forearm...
cheated I feel; I wanted to find out what the Apologue was going to be, like a moral fable, especially one having animals or inanimate objects as characters. Now I'm wondering if it was just a typo... or worse, now I see it twice in the post; a spelling mistake! Dan dan daaaaa!:D

Accept apology; still waiting for my apologue though ;)

M

Maljonic

Soz, I wasn't being sarcy; I really did think there was going to be something about an apologue when I first read the title. Just a bit of fun :)

M

Maljonic

I thought there might be a moral tale with you in it Dolly;)

Users who are viewing this thread