acm VS liverpoo

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
mank said:
aye, because we've not had to put up with manc's going on about 1999 have we? do you live in Surrey?

no i live in manchester.

and i suppose coming from oxford you support oxford united yeah?

mank!

Part of the furniture
fuck off, i'm a swindon fan. i've never been so insulted in my life!

fair play if you're actually from manchester, you're possibly the only manyoo fan i know who lives there.

Gray

FH is my second home
i was hoping milan would put an end to all this 5th place/4th place shite, but alas...

its in uefa's hands now

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
mank said:
fuck off, i'm a swindon fan. i've never been so insulted in my life!

fair play if you're actually from manchester, you're possibly the only manyoo fan i know who lives there.

and of course, you know the majority of the 67000+ united fans that fill old trafford each week

mank!

Part of the furniture
do you have some sort of superiority complex about your precious united? you're more of a brand name than a football club mate.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
mank said:
do you have some sort of superiority complex about your precious united? you're more of a brand name than a football club mate.

given up on the non manchester fans and trying something else now?

whats next? "hahaha glazier hahaha" :rolleyes:

mank!

Part of the furniture
"hahaha glazier hahaha"

seriously, do you think you're the best club in england still?

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
mank said:
"hahaha glazier hahaha"

seriously, do you think you're the best club in england still?

On their day, yes.

over the course of this season, no

which is why I'm so enthusiastic about a new season, and as said before, far from bitter

mank!

Part of the furniture
you seem pretty bitter to me. i can't blame you, not winning anything must be such a kick in the teeth. i doubt you'll do any better next season either, the table doesn't lie - you're the third "best" club in england.

do you really think you're going to sign casillas?

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
mank said:
you seem pretty bitter to me. i can't blame you, not winning anything must be such a kick in the teeth.?

just shows that you don't know me, and as for a kick in the teeth, hardly. I still have to go work so i can pay my house, and have way more important things to worry about.

mank said:
i doubt you'll do any better next season either, the table doesn't lie - you're the third "best" club in england.?

we'll see. predictions like that always remind me of Hansen's "you win nothing with kids" statement.

mank said:
do you really think you're going to sign casillas?

after united said they don't need a new keeper for next season ( :eek2: ) no i don't.

I'd quiz you about your beloved swindon but i'll admit i don't pay attention to pondlife inbred backwater villages and teams like yours so i can't. soz

mank!

Part of the furniture
arrrr, you makes i larf.

i was trying to wind you up but you're no fun, oh well :(

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
mank said:
arrrr, you makes i larf.

i was trying to wind you up but you're no fun, oh well :(

same thing with the inbred comment.

bored stuck in work on nights

mank!

Part of the furniture
it's fun because oxford fans call us inbred, we call bristol fans inbred and bristol fans probably call yeovil fans inbred. it's like a train of inbred fun heading west.

serious question - why doesn't giggs get in the team anymore?

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
mank said:
it's fun because oxford fans call us inbred, we call bristol fans inbred and bristol fans probably call yeovil fans inbred. it's like a train of inbred fun heading west.

serious question - why doesn't giggs get in the team anymore?

injuries. Personally think its time for him to go. 10 crackin games a season isn't good enough.
Giv a new left winger and go back to playing 4-4-2

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No seriously mank, Liverpool are still fairly boring -I think Benitez calls it being "compact". They know how to kill a game. Milan are Italians, they are experts in boring football. However, to be fair, apart from the second half of extra time neither team appeared to be happy to settle last night.

Marc

FH is my second home
mank, give it up. Youve been made to look a right twat by nakk, once, twice, three times....

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
What a fucking joke that was!

i say get them in that cup next season, so they can show everyone just how shit they really are!

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well usual fucking Uefa bullshit, Liverbore wont be in CL next season!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Congrats Liverpool, the bloody scousers will go on about this for years now. Fully deserved though..how the fuck they managed to come back from 3-3 down in the space of 6 minutes I will never know. Dudek had some bloody lucky saves, and was way off his line for most of those penalties but we rode our luck with penalties on Saturday so I shan't complain. :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Well if UEFA stick to their guns about this, then all good i guess... Some poor team wont be getting sacrificed in effect because Liverpool were too shit in the premiership.

Roll on next season baby!

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Its not UEFA that the decision lies with, its the FA.
From the Regulations of the UEFA Champions League:
1.03 At the request of the national association concerned, the UEFA Champions
League title-holders may be entered for this competition, as an additional
representative of that association, if they have not qualified for the UEFA
Champions League via the top domestic league championship. If, in such a
case, the title-holders come from an association entitled to enter four teams
for the UEFA Champions League, the fourth-placed club in the top domestic
league championship has to be entered for the UEFA Cup.

anattic

Fledgling Freddie
If, in such a case, the title-holders come from an association entitled to enter four teams for the UEFA Champions League, the fourth-placed club in the top domestic league championship has to be entered for the UEFA Cup.
Dropping Everton from the Champions' League in favour of Liverpool. A job for a braver man that I...

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Its all crap anyway, the calling of the competition the Champions league is bollox cause there are more teams in the comp that are not champions. The competition will be worthless if the Champions cannot defend their title.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm sure they could fiddle with the size of the groups, or extend the qualifying stages to make it work. There was a story that the Welsh side entered would rather play Liverpool for the chance to play champs league football. It would make them more money than playing some unheard Euro team.

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
A similar thing happened in Spain a few years ago.Real Madrid didn't qualify for the CL through league position but won the CL the same season.The Spanish FA put the team that got the fourth CL place in the UEFA cup so Real Madrid could defend the trophy.Wonder what our FA is gonna do.

Gray

FH is my second home
Good on the Welsh FA i say! ;) If TNS dont wanna get beat in the first round, fuck em! Give it to some team below em heh

Gray

FH is my second home
gerrardtheif.jpg

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Gray, I think you take this Liverpool hate thing too far. Everton will more than likely be out of the competition in the preliminary stages - and sure won't qualify from the league stage; Liverpool may not have been consistent enough in the league but it would take a blind, deluded fool to think Everton are actually a better side. They are a team of workhorses who over-achieved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom