Ace Game :)

G

greendemon

Rallisport gets my vote. Cracking game. 7 of our Clan members have now started playing this online. Quite a change for us, considering we usually play FPS games!

Nice to see so many Servers available for Rallisport. Cheers BW!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

T

TedTheDog

And if they patch it and make server logging work, and allow demo's in multiplayer it'll OWN online racing.
And chat in-game would be nice too, as sometimes you just HAVE to tell someone that you thought it amusing that they went off that cliff, even if you lose time whilst typing it

G

greendemon

Would also be nice if they patched it to allow more than 4 players in a race!

°

°ºoOSMÖKËYOoº°

Wanna Play

Do the public servers work?
Am I doing something wrong?
I just want to play Rallisport online cos its ace!!!
Anyone help?

M

=M<P=Xerxes

The servers can be a bit funny sometimes I found. Do you input the ip address manually in the game or use ASE? Just have to keep trying to get into the servers. Pain in the buttocks. But al least this is a driving game that has dedicated servers, not like Toca Race driver.

°

°ºoOSMÖKËYOoº°

I tried to do it manually AND through this link on game.net but it always says 'server not responding'
tried it multiple times with the same result.
Is this the same issue that everyone has or is it just me being dumb lol?
thanks for the quick reply though :)

°

°ºoOSMÖKËYOoº°

oh and its not exactly clear..... do I have to be a subscriber to play online with game.net or can I play as just a member?

M

=M<P=Xerxes

Yes you have to be a subscriber to play on any Game.net servers except the bookables but you have to be a subscriber to make bookings.
:D

Now we know the problem.

°

°ºoOSMÖKËYOoº°

thats a wee bit rubbish since I'm not going to find out if its worth subscribing until I can test the srevers and see if its worth it.
I use gamespy for all my other games so I would subscribe primarily for Rallisport on game.net!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom