Account Trading?

Everz

FH is my second home
What was the stance on this in the end here?

Everz

FH is my second home
FU thread hijack. Seeing as you have spare cash, open up this zerker account. It's from OF. luls.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
account trading and selling is perfectly legal on the usa servers so i don't see why it would be forbidden here anymore.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
account trading and selling is perfectly legal on the usa servers so i don't see why it would be forbidden here anymore.

It is forbidden to trade accounts on US too...

If mythic gets an appeal about someone wanting to trade accounts online it is illegal, aswell on the web.

The thing is EA Mythic wont use time looking sites up anymore.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Online Auctioning Policy
========================
Mythic Entertainment has a very definite policy about selling accounts and items using any online service or any other auctioning/sales system. Account selling and item auctioning is governed by the EUALA, violations of which will subject your account(s) to immediate termination. The current version of the EUALA may be downloaded from Mythic Support under the heading of "Player Policies."

1. Selling of Accounts, Items, Money and Equipment.
a. It is against Mythic policy to sell any items, money or equipment, using 'real' money. You MAY sell or auction your entire account, consistent with the terms and conditions set for in the EUALA.
b. We will ask all auctioning services to respect our policy and restrict the selling of equipment, money, and items on their services.
c. Use of any items that are significantly higher lvl than you are (Red con items or above), provides no noticeable benefit to you, as well as causing these items to degrade at a much faster rate.
d. We can and will take action (which may include suspension or termination) on any accounts found to be violating these polices.
you can sell it according to this.

Everz

FH is my second home
It is forbidden to trade accounts on US too...

If mythic gets an appeal about someone wanting to trade accounts online it is illegal, aswell on the web.

The thing is EA Mythic wont use time looking sites up anymore.

This, my acc got 7 days for trading in region :D.

Everz

FH is my second home
Well, here goes. I have the following

Acc1 :

rr6 Cabalist, ML1, ToA Templated

Acc 2:

rr5 Blademaster ML10, Decent template
rr5 Nightshade ML8, Decent template

Acc 3:

rr5 Berzerker ML0, No temp
rr5 Runemaster ML9, No temp

Acc 4:

rr4 Valewalker, No temp

PM with decent offers, I seek a templated non-support character, no matter of what RR.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Shame they are probably called something gay like Eversmallz, wtf kinda name is that.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
They must be pretty lazy people, Ive only been playing DAOC since just before my FH join date in 2009 sometime and even I have more toons than that :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Shame they are probably called something gay like Eversmallz, wtf kinda name is that.

I was never creative with names as such. On US my names were a variance on Grafi, and EU was a variance of Ever.

Of 3 of the accounts available (2 to 4) do not bare anything of my name, Ywain xfer sorted that.

Everz

FH is my second home
They must be pretty lazy people, Ive only been playing DAOC since just before my FH join date in 2009 sometime and even I have more toons than that :p

I tended to stick to one toon as I couldn't be bothered to make another one. On the Eversmall account there is only 6 50's and that was spread over 4 servers.

Boridood account on the other hand had a fair few 50s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom