Account Terminated

S

Sleet

As my bank is empty.

Dont get more cash till the middle of the month, so ill be gone for 2 weeks.

Cyas soon

A

Arakiel

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lets have a sleet fund!!!!!!!!

someone give the guy some money !!!!!

A

ab_fluid

i donate 6silver 72 copper, and a biscuit

O

oblivion_6

Rob a bank ? ;)

Get a credit card...they even give em to me and im so deep in debt i need a straw to breathe

O

old.Glendower

Say, bro...

Can you collect drink cans and bottles over there and turn them in for a deposit? Here in California in the US, one can walk along the roads and rummage in bins to get cans/bottles then take them to the store and get 5 cents apeice ;)

S

Sleet

If only i could glen! ;p

never been so skint in my life, living on pennies and pocket change until the middle of the month when its my birthday.

Im hoping the grandfolks might treat me good and avoid the ol' scooby doo woolen jumper routine, or the 22nd dressing gown in 22 years.

But if i do end up with the scooby doo wooly jumper (not sure if thats a good or bad thing) then it'll be a wait till april for my last loan installment.

At least i only have 3 months left at uni :) being skint has left me with nothing to do but work on my honours project more which can only be a good thing

O

oblivion_6

ack aye i just noticed the loan isnt paid in tille 24 of april ack

oh well

i shouldnt really be gettin it anyways lol seen as im a part-timer :p

A

angrysquirrel

give it up ffs !! and stop nicking my bloody beer you student !

i dont play this anymore, so if you ever see me its one of my mates having a laugh :) ill have to do a goodbye thread or something :m00:

S

Sleet

yeah.....the firby brothers is dead as he is quitting ( trying to get the magic words for his bard :( )

Sleet will return when cash does although my bro is content with........

actually bro....what are you content with?

L

Lessurl

I bet whatever it is he can get it from the harbour in Aberdeen. ;)

O

oblivion_6

Lol what else is there to do in Aberdeen ?

Although I notice that scottish hydro are thinking of testing their new broadband service out there

O

oblivion_6

close enuff :p

only replace huskies with sheep

A

angrysquirrel

harbour?? bah get that in any nightclub on windmill brae, although 3 babyshams are more expensive than 1 tart and the whores in the nightclubs are more likely to infect you...

hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread