account suspended

DrClink

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to make a new account today having been playing the US servers why GOA got things up and running, and when I got my account created email through, i clicked the link but the page did not load properly, even after several minutes, so I clicked the link in the email again and got the message account suspended error 701. Not knowing if this was still some problem GOA end I admit that again I clicked the validate account button , but sure enough I got the accoutn suspended message again.

Any ideas how or if I can sovle this ?

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
I got that too....so, I tried to make a new acc, which worked, then register with same beta code, which does not seem to work. Ah well...

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
A friend of me had the account suspended message yesterday after creating a new account. He went to insert his open beta key at the code-page nonetheless and got his verification email.

Suspended in GOA's book apparently means "Your account is activated, we just want to mess with you a little more"

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I tried to make a new account today having been playing the US servers why GOA got things up and running, and when I got my account created email through, i clicked the link but the page did not load properly, even after several minutes, so I clicked the link in the email again and got the message account suspended error 701. Not knowing if this was still some problem GOA end I admit that again I clicked the validate account button , but sure enough I got the accoutn suspended message again.

Any ideas how or if I can sovle this ?

Oi oi clink :) long time no see, you and mrs clink gonna be busting up in war :)?

DrClink

Fledgling Freddie
hey m8
yeah both my wife and I are goner be playing, because I cant seem to get my account working here we been playing on the US beta to get the hang of it.

My account seems to have allsorts of problems with my email , and yet my wife works fine and is a sub account of this one...just my luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom