account STEALER

Gravediggah

Fledgling Freddie
You are pretty screwed

Ogen said:
Gotta say, its quite amazing why people still does this crap.. (selling/buying acc´s) How hard can it be to make your own char? If not else, buy the PL instead of the Acc.. You will prolly get off cheaper, and people wont get angry on a RR1 char for messing around in rvr like they will on a RR10.. right?

And speedii or wtf is ur name, it seems you know about FH.. Since you do i assume you know about people trading accounts, gets ripped off all the time.. Knowing this, why do you still do it? Sometimes i really wonder if all these ebayers really are all this retarded.. But i say, let this one be an example please.. Stop the fecking acc trading!!11
And sorry for you loose speedii.. But stop trying to be insta leet cuz it wont happen... Make your own fotm char, and enjoy it :)

Now hand some some of that beer and popcorn ;)

You seems to be pretty screwedup and not only you but all who cry about the trading/selling/buying. "lvl your own fotm char and enjoy" <--wtf is that

I have lvl'd many chars durring my years in daoc,Now i work full time got gf,kid and my spare time that i have for daoc does not include alot of playing.

Meaning i would not have the time to lvl a new char to 50 and farm scrolls,get artis lvl them set template etc.

So buy/trade would be best for me IF i want to keep playing daoc,The old lame state from ppl like you with the lvl your own is old find something new or retire with a bullet in your head.

If you would choose from a lv1 char and lv50 fully toa'd you would pick the lv1 char i asume,Others perhaps dont but that does not mean they deserv to be assjammed.

Beside GoA helps these pathetic ppl to scam others,And GoA in general what can i say? perhaps :kissit: <----?

US EULA "You can sell your account complete not single items cash etc.

EU EULA "You can not sell shit you can only trade so GoA can help old owner reclaim.

Anyways nice to see ppl have fun on others failures :clap:

SnowSlash ll

Fledgling Freddie
Stick to ps2 and spend more time with the kid tbh ;)

Gravediggah said:
You seems to be pretty screwedup and not only you but all who cry about the trading/selling/buying. "lvl your own fotm char and enjoy" <--wtf is that

I have lvl'd many chars durring my years in daoc,Now i work full time got gf,kid and my spare time that i have for daoc does not include alot of playing.

Meaning i would not have the time to lvl a new char to 50 and farm scrolls,get artis lvl them set template etc.

So buy/trade would be best for me IF i want to keep playing daoc,The old lame state from ppl like you with the lvl your own is old find something new or retire with a bullet in your head.

If you would choose from a lv1 char and lv50 fully toa'd you would pick the lv1 char i asume,Others perhaps dont but that does not mean they deserv to be assjammed.

Beside GoA helps these pathetic ppl to scam others,And GoA in general what can i say? perhaps :kissit: <----?

US EULA "You can sell your account complete not single items cash etc.

EU EULA "You can not sell shit you can only trade so GoA can help old owner reclaim.

Anyways nice to see ppl have fun on others failures :clap:

I Take great pride im my chars ... failures or not ... trading is against CoC if cash is in any way involved .... hib/excal has been almost ruined my wannabe 1337s running around with a toon they have no idea how to play and trying to advise the likes of me on how to play ... pfft...

IMO next time ure on ebay and u happen to have ure credit card out ... buy a personality !!!

Punishment rr4/4 hero ... not traded/sold/ebayed.... my work/my effort/my toon
Snowslash rr5 chanter <retired> will never be ebayed to any noob...

ps: :wanker:

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Why you thik camelot-europe post in EVERY friday news: do'nt share account info? :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom