Account probs

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Hiya,

Me again :)

Just thought i'd give DAoC another go and went to re-open my accounts.

1st account went through no probs - working within 4 mins.
2nd account - probs

What happens is when you goto account on chronicles and goto payment etc... I type in whats needed and once I accept everything it pops up with another window. The other window asks for activation and you need to re-type your bank details (I dont trust this) and close it down.

Do any of you insert your details on the pop up?

I know I have paid for the account because the 1st account never had any pop ups after Payment and yet the 2nd account comes up with ... account closed ... even after 1 hour.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm hoping people know what I'm on about.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Goa finishing off the last touches to their new offices

UK%20Roadworks%20Idiots%20Workmen.jpg

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
atleast they won't have to worry about their truck getting nicked ;)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Still no news from rightnow, maybe they PvE'ing the keeps on dyvet who knows.

Anyway see below the pop up I get pretty much straight away once I click accept.

Have any of you had this pop up before and is it legal or some leet kid hacked into the site and managed to make this pop up?

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie

Anyway see below the pop up I get pretty much straight away once I click accept.

Have any of you had this pop up before and is it legal or some leet kid hacked into the site and managed to make this pop up?

Stay away from that dude.

That does not show up when i renew.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved

That pop-up is perfectly legit and is actually your bank making purchases online safer for you. I have that pop-up all the time from both my bank accounts when i'm buying something online.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Yeah that pop-up is perfectly fine, used to get that whenever I renewed aswell.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
i have had it once or twice, but dident seem like some thing to trust tbh :p

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
its perfectly legit. more legit than buffers insationable taste for children, sick bastard :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

1rst of all any legit Visa website must have a 128bit encryption that you can check on the right-bottom side of the page and look at its signature.
2nd you dont need a visa verification cause its done automatically straight to your bank ( i work in one so i should know ). Visa number/name/expiracy date/verification code are the only inputs you need to give and its done on the original visa payment page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom