Account pages

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Any1 have any idea when the account site will be back up ? server closed connection (to every1 i think) just at that moment i got a mail saying account had been closed due to that i hadnt payed and then i cant even login to pay :(

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
Any1 have any idea when the account site will be back up ? server closed connection (to every1 i think) just at that moment i got a mail saying account had been closed due to that i hadnt payed and then i cant even login to pay :(

Had the same last night aswell. Was doing ML2 with a grp when I crashed and couldn't log back in cause of the account site. It just said "try again in a few minutes". Well I gave up after 1,5-2 hour.

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Just keep pressing on the account button on the page, eventually you will get the option to login, then its just a matter of pressing back and trying again each time it refuses you to login..at some point you should be able to get in

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
DAoC Europe said:
The "Account" and "Register" parts are now much easier to access

DAoC Europe said:
The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.

ooOO

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
what does momentarily mean to GOA ? says a few minutes but it seems to be 24+h even more, After like 30-xx updates i finnaly get to typ my pass etc then ok but get the same goddamn message after each time

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
nope i now i get to write my pass and name more often but now its totally fucked as soon as i press ok i get the same page and have to write my pass and name again happens like 3 times then i get "momentarily unavailable"

and still no news about when it will be working, just great

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
nope i now i get to write my pass and name more often but now its totally fucked as soon as i press ok i get the same page and have to write my pass and name again happens like 3 times then i get "momentarily unavailable"

and still no news about when it will be working, just great

Same thing here. And if this effects my future ml questing they should give free mls imo. ;) I tried so hard to hang along not to get left behind with the master leveling. And now it's ruined thanks to goa.

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
haha that worked the first click! Argh now why didn't I do that before.. grrr ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom