Account inactive

T

trailblazer

I recently cancelled my subscription to DAOC and stopped the direct debit I had set up with GOA. I fully intend to return to the game some time early next year, most likely around March time. Do they have a time limit on how long an account can remain inactive before its removed? Or do they never remove an account due to long periods of inactivity?

P

Pixie.Pebr

6 months guaranteed, but afaik NO chars have ever been removed due to inactivity so far.

V

vesania

Pixie! you're alive

Rumours that he had been stuffed, pinned and mounted on a wall somewhere in Dalton were greatly exaggerated.

Apparently that was his cousin, Pinxie.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by Belsameth
Pixie! you're alive :)

/hug

Allo there former over-evil Princess of the Forumites, now succumed to the good forces of the Moderators and bringer of light and fluffy happiness :D

And Ves dear, I would love to be stuffed on a wall, provided it was yours and the stuffing was your chocolate cake.
Can you FedEx some to me, since I won't be in good ol' England with you?

V

vesania

You sure the chocolate cake and not the whisky cake, the chocolate rum torte or the apricot schnapps cake?

;)

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by vesania
You sure the chocolate cake and not the whisky cake, the chocolate rum torte or the apricot schnapps cake?

;)

Stop torturing me!! :(

<sulks> Do I have to pick _one_?

Users who are viewing this thread