Account help

Z

zimz81

hello all daoc fans...i have some problem whit my daoc account and i'm woundering how loong time it should take for goa to replay my email for help,, it has been allmost 1 week now...5 days...i send em a email about my acc prob...its 2 years since i played daoc and i had a email accound from my isp but i moved and my email acc got delled and all my emails about my daoc acc and pass and stuff where lost...i dont remember my pass and now i cant reactivate my acc =(...i have bought the exp and realy whana play but goa is so slow on replaying ? have they ignored my email ? or what is up ? it is supposed to be this slow ?

thx in advance from a dude that realy whana play daoc again >_<

U

ushi

i have the same exact problem...
i emailed goa also about 5 days ago.. no reply either...
i think they are going to send the passwords by mail from france
but no-one has answered from goa and i dont know for sure if they've mailed it already or done nothing...

Adrianicus

Loyal Freddie
unfortunately GOA can reply the same day or take 2-3weeks

depends how lucky you are

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
I asked them to reset my password a couple weeks back and had to wait a week... ;)

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah

I also emailed them about this and haven't got an answer yet.

It is very lousy service imo

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
Have you tried emailing subscription@goa.com ? You've got to explain clearly what your problem is and give them as much information as possible (home address and cd-key used to create the account are usually enough). Like Adrianicus said, it can get done the next day or can take a couple of weeks...

Dukat

Resident Freddy
i have a similar problem, my account password was lost when my computer went down, i didnt see much of a problem as i didnt need to get into the SUB area (i had autorenew on) and yet the other day my acount gets closed due to 'my sub fee not boing payed'. i so now i am waiting for them to get thier poop together and email me my password so i can pay them, i mean ffs ppl! i actually wanna pay!! let me pay!!

if it takes too long i wil be getting withdrawl symptoms <twitches> like now :S :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom