Account hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ravenbourne

Hi,
Yes another account has been hacked, not my main, Ravenbourne, thank god but my buff bot Chimpeh. i wont name any names on here and please dont ask becuase i wont say, this has happened before someone just using the account as a bot the 1st time they stole 2 plat which is why my bro (real owner) stopped playing, both times they left their email address in the details which was very foolish.
I have reported the matter to goa and given both emails used, hopefully they will be able to track them down using these and serve the punishment that the hacker deserves, i asked on /as if anyone had seen my bot with someone else and a name was put forward by a few people. now i ask those people, please dont say who as if i am wrong it could destroy a players reputation (who for all i know is an honest player), i have discussed it with them tonight and they denied it and tbh i have no real proof so there wasnt much i could do.

To that person, once again i appologise if i was wrong but if i am right i hope you get whats coming to you, hopefully goa will be able to sort it out.

As it says somewhere in the CoC (not sure where) account swapping is not allowed so therefore i dont expect them to do anything, which is fair enough.

Also may this and the other hackings that have happened recently be a warning to those that do account trade if you get hacked there is absolutly nothing that you can do about it, you are at the mercy of someone else every time you log off, is it worth it?

J

JoxerTheMighty

Really sorry to hear that, mate :(

If there's anything I can do to help ya, don't hesitate to ask. You didnt say if they were "just" stealing money or if they deleted your char. I really hope it is "just" the first - game money can be replaced - getting a char back is a bit harder.

Anyways..hope they catch the culprits - those peeps deserve a ban for life, nothing less.

S

Spamb0t

i do believe someone used 'chimpeh' to buff me ranger some time.. either a ranger or ns i think.. but i do not remember who it was.. might have been u? dunno ;o

F

finbahr

i'm not replying after that last post i'm with st00pid lol ...................................DOH!!!!!!!

K

kemuri

No offence, but I really don't see where the
'hack' is on this one. Better call it 'trust violation' or something. :)

As a side note: ppl should really stop putting hackers in a bad light, because that is wrong.
Crackers are the evil ones.. But stupid media liked the 'hacker' word more. Throw away your
television (peppers)

Anyway, hope you sort it out.

Kemuri

I

iziz-minx

sorry to here about it raven trust no one with your account u may get burned sad but true.

T

T[A] Nemesis

saw 'chimpeh' in CM - buffing a lvl46 ranger (ill get name?)

L

LordjOX

Sorry to hear such :<

anyways, chimpeh was your buffbot? btw. I own you 9 diamondseals from when I ld'd with all the groups seals- and unfortunately due to sum problems couldnt log back on.
I've given 9 seals to all those who were in group, except you cos i havent seen your bb much on:>

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by T[A] Nemesis
saw 'chimpeh' in CM - buffing a lvl46 ranger (ill get name?)

Ranger was me, my alt Arlerita. Well tbh these days it shouldn,t be to hard to level another druid (i hear CM is nice and cozy) thx all for the support, i have stripped him of all armor as a precaution

H

Hestetun

sad to hear tali:( just msg me if I can help(ps im damn broke =P) but u can have hte rest of what I have :)

F

Faeldawn

Sorry to hear this Raven m8 :(

If anyone trades an account its essential to change all the passwords immediately and ensure that they have indeed been changed.

T

Trinilim

Sorry to hear that mate :(

When I deleted my friar and sold all his stuff I had a total of around 6-7 plat, which I gave to a good friend of mine.

He lent his account out to quite a few people (6-7 I think), and the money ended up being stolen, all 6-7 plat of it. So I know how ya feel :\

O

old.Xanthian

My 2nd account was accessed and my lvl 50 PL bot Enchanter was deleted yesterday too.
The "hacker" left email address of pwwwwneduuuu@hotmail.com, dunno if it was same person as yours or not.
But I have my suspicions on who did it to me.
Bastards :(

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
My 2nd account was accessed and my lvl 50 PL bot Enchanter was deleted yesterday too.
The "hacker" left email address of pwwwwneduuuu@hotmail.com, dunno if it was same person as yours or not.
But I have my suspicions on who did it to me.
Bastards :(

Xan just tell it , so we know who we can trust or not, ofc most of em will deny, but who dosent, so imo tell give names

D

drummer

Originally posted by Hestetun
Xan just tell it , so we know who we can trust or not, ofc most of em will deny, but who dosent, so imo tell give names

just don't look at them as hackers right away , don't run into conclusions right away

C

censi

sorry to here about it raven trust no one with your account u may get burned sad but true.

iziz no offense but half of hib has logged on to your account at some point. (incuding me :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread