Account deleted ?

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
When i try to login ea mythic account with my old EU username/pass it says master account locked for 30 minutes = delete right ??

when i make up a new trial account and mistype my pass it just says invalid pass/username combination so it doesn't say invalid pass and username with my old EU account

anyone with same prob ?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
could be some sort of auto lock because someone has tried to login but got the password wrong to many times.

Septina

Part of the furniture
When i try to login ea mythic account with my old EU username/pass it says master account locked for 30 minutes = delete right ??

when i make up a new trial account and mistype my pass it just says invalid pass/username combination so it doesn't say invalid pass and username with my old EU account

anyone with same prob ?

The old EU sub login/pass arent used anymore these days so you have to use your game login and pass for both the account pages and when login into the game.

Also, Remembered to add "_eu" at the end of your old game login? --> gamelogin_eu

Himse

FH is my second home
The old EU sub login/pass arent used anymore these days so you have to use your game login and pass for both the account pages and when login into the game.

Also, Remembered to add "_eu" at the end of your old game login? --> gamelogin_eu

I tried this, and it still didn't work :|

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I tried this, and it still didn't work :|

One of the guys in our guild had this. He phoned Mythic via Skype (much cheaper, think you can spend £5 on credit and still have change) and they sorted it.

Himse

FH is my second home
One of the guys in our guild had this. He phoned Mythic via Skype (much cheaper, think you can spend £5 on credit and still have change) and they sorted it.

Hmm, Cheers mate!

Still just dunno if i can be arsed, my EU account doesn't have much on it, but better than starting from scratch.

L

Lakn

This has nothing to do with this thread but it wont let me post new threads. I am kinda having the same problem but i cant remember my secret answer or the email address attached to my old account... its been like 6-7 years. Can anyone tell me if there is any other way to retrieve my old account? I know the login name and remember a few of the chars names / level / class / race and servers. Please help i hate to start all over after having around 6 50's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom