Account closed?

M

Mishy

I've just recieved an email to say

"Your subscription has been renewed and you have been billed accordingly. You will find the details of the operation in the attached bill."

and my account is now active again, although i havent heard back from Not-Now, it seems the server maintenance has fixed the problem. :)

A

aberrac

Very annoying these billing screwups. I bought DAOC as a present for a friend last Friday, as he was interested in trying out online gaming - three days later, we still can't register the account.

For all three days, the registration page has said they are having momentary problems and try again in a few minutes! At least have the honesty to put a slightly accurate note up there saying it's offline for an undetermined amount of time GOA, stop telling such a blatant lie about how long it will take to fix.......

F

Flimgoblin

I got that 'down for a couple of minutes' interspersed with the login page and a whole load of PHP warnings at the top (you wouldn't see them in IE... only got them on Opera)

but with any luck this'll be it fixed for good (frosses cringers)

O

old.Flamin

To access the game:
GAME Login: ****** GAME Password: ******* Status: Closed
Getting a new game password for this account

Modify my personal information

My current subscription:

None

My next subscription:
1 month - DAoC From: 08-19-2002 To: 09-18-2002 Amount: 10.00

Does that mean i should be able to play today? or?

D

[DK]Rawkeer

Well, i'm trying to cancel my subscription on one of my accounts but i get the Invalid password crap when i try to get. No response from GOA other than the automated mail up to now (about two days)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by [DK]Rawkeer
Well, i'm trying to cancel my subscription on one of my accounts but i get the Invalid password crap when i try to get. No response from GOA other than the automated mail up to now (about two days)

Try now... looks like they fixed the billing system....

S

SilverHood

hmm... says my new sub started on the 15th... couldnt play before the 19th..... GOA are trying to cheat me :(

O

old.Hannible Lector

Pick Me a Name

Please people i suck and name creating so please...try think of a good SPIRITMASTER name.....for middi Prydwen, and a friar name for Albion, Excal

S

SilverHood

Spiritmaster? Friar? There's a random name generator that can create some cool names in game

O

old.Hannible Lector

How Do i know if a name is taken? is the name Friar taken (friar tuck)...?........

F

Flimgoblin

All of my characters bar Fingoniel have random names (oh and my Shaman, Twitch, had to pick a name before we went over there so everyone else knew who to talk to :))

F

Flimgoblin

It'll not let you finish chargen if the name is taken (it checks when you hit 'proceed')

Friar is probably taken.. along with most other spellings of it :)

Use the name generator - bash 'generate' till it sounds vaguely ok, then take that.

F

Flimgoblin

Hrm got an email about it taking ages to set up my account after I purchased it and getting 5 days extra for it, seems fair enough :)

(wrong error, but the compensation is appropriate, thanks :))

You get something similar silverhood?

S

SilverHood

Greetings,

Due to a mail problem, you haven't received your personal identifiers by email after your subscription. We are sorry for this inconvenience, and thus grant you 5 more days free of charge.

For questions or problems related to the game, please use our Customer Support interface : http://faq.camelot-europe.com

You can also read the online manual at http://www.camelot-europe.com/en/aide/DAOCBook-Main.php

Enjoy the game !

Dark Age of Camelot – Europe team.

Hmm, at least I'm not hating GOA as much as I was yesterday :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I am hurt now, Slamdini! No reply at all... you have defected your DAoC weirdos!! *sniffles and sobs*

D

Damini

Gah, you little attention seeker!

I'll have you know I've been very busy.

Maybe one day I shall return to the ways, maybe I'll stalk you all incognito :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Now that was a quick reply...*grin*

"One day"... pfft... what a blurry statement. What about tomorrow? ;)

... I shall personally bring you down if you don't join Pryd./Hibernia, though. Consider this an empty threat... *cackles*

F

Flimgoblin

Join alb/excalibur and get annoyed by the l33t d00ds in Mithra :)

(ahh dungeons are so lovely... really...)

Actually it's not so bad if you get some skin-thickener (tm)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Alpjon/Ekswalipur aka Spa of the criminally dyslexic?*starts laughing hysterically*

Fingoniel, you little jokester... tsktsktsk

F

Flimgoblin

Hib/pry is cool too... I have some cute little luri's over there...
and a wacky warden.

Nothin of any decent level.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

HIPERNIOL PRIDWAN AER TEH RULE!!1

...*cough* yes.

Hmmm.... care to share your in-game names, Fingoniel?

F

Flimgoblin

Not really :) need to get some peace on hibland ;)

Just so you know I'm not Fingoniel on there... someone stole me name! (or I stole theirs... depends on when they started really :))

O

old.Hannible Lector

Back To The Start :'(

Ok, All my Characters Are Deleted :( So Do U Think if i start again sombody could help me out i'm upset that they been deleted, it has been over 6months since i last re-subscribed...soo...any nice people out there care to help me out? :confused:

V

Vell

Re: Back To The Start :'(

Originally posted by old.Hannible Lector
Ok, All my Characters Are Deleted :( So Do U Think if i start again sombody could help me out i'm upset that they been deleted, it has been over 6months since i last re-subscribed...soo...any nice people out there care to help me out? :confused:

That's a bit odd, considering my 2nd 3 month subscription has not yet run out. In fact, if I remember correctly, due to various delays it wasn't until the very end of March that the game went live. Which means it's been live less than six months....

When did you last have an account?

S

SilverHood

if you play Migdard prydwen I can give you a helping hand... i'm a super armor crafter.... at least until people reach level 14-15, which is were my skills run out

O

old.Hannible Lector

What Server For Middie, On Prydwen I Have a Really Great Guy (MOBIUS) he Might Help Me out...all i want to do is get past level 5 i hate them levels because you cannot adventure far out wide if ur level 3 you approach somthing aggresive it kills you in one shot but if ur level 5 and approach somthing aggro it dont kill you in one shot, so u have time to run AWAY! (only in certain places of course)

V

Vell

heehee lets take Hannible to malmo and see if the agro mobs kill him in 1 shot :p

If someone has offered to help you out, then I'd go with that. Prydwen people are nice and friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom