Account closed - Grats

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahahahhahaha someone has reported me for something bullshit ingame and yay looks like i got a ban for it, funny that, seeing as i havnt done anything remotely bannable..

But heres the funny thing, since i been back i have only had thid chars and only spoken to 3 non thid people.. all of which are good friends of mine, so that means, someone in Thid has got me banned (im assuming 3 days but i havnt recieved an email for some reason) , u know who u r , and ure a cock tbh.

Whats the matter ? couldnt take the /hug or something , GoA , shove the account up your fucking ass tbh, u go around bannin people now for every little prick who just Q_Q's cos he got killed in thid. Fuck this game up the ass.

Theres no way this ban is anything to do with anyone other than thid as i havnt even remotely farted outside of it since i been back. So go to hell whoever it was tbh. couldnt give a fuck if i get banned from freddys tbh for this either, i wont be coming back to daoc after this. Fucking cheek that ive not even been sent an email , and it aint my subs as i only renewed em 2 weeks ago.

Well whatever.. someone will have to kill seans for me instead

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
It was me tbh , i hate u for making all them chars and keep switching realms all the time out of boredom. So i got u banned by not checking ure subs page and renewing your subs.. which is odd, cos i only reopened the account about 2 weeks ago, which is odd seeing as its monthly.. wtf ?

Apparently i pwned myself , but um, still fuck daoc up the ass until patch 1.87 , yeah , yah thatll do... Oh man , i knew i was a noob but lolz..

God am i gonna hear about this from seans in thid ._.

Short tempers and jumping to conclusions make not for a pretty site , feel free to spam noob at me btw, ingame too (spam it x4 aswell so i can ban u lolz)

:twak: <-- Me

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahah talking to yourself is also a sign of madness.. >_<

Wonder if i ll get a 3 day ban for this thread xD

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Or maybe i am.. invoice in progress atm for the last hour or so..

Hmm interesting.. cant see why itd be in progress as its not a mistake on details as its the same account i been using years.. hmmff , oh god them invoice in progress things can take up to a feckin day too, but it said renewed, so maybe i have been banned lolz...

Arrgh my brain hurts :p

Goin back to bed :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Givf Reply from GoA as to what the hells goin on to be honest. My account says its renewed but its still closed... so whats this mean, have i been given a ban or what ?

And if i have, why havnt i recieved an email, im assuming this is a ban as i didnt get the normal email from GoA saying your subscription needs renewal soon, so wtf is going on :mad:

Takin the piss tbh

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
If you had been banned, you would know about it. GOA are obliged to provide a reason because you have paid for a service they are terminating.

Chances are it's a verification error, they happen sometimes if you click the back button or do anything similar during credit card verification. Right-now it and they can probably fix whatever has gone wrong.

You really should check-out realistic causes for not being able to get on before going on a rant :)

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Givf Reply from GoA as to what the hells goin on to be honest. My account says its renewed but its still closed... so whats this mean, have i been given a ban or what ?

And if i have, why havnt i recieved an email, im assuming this is a ban as i didnt get the normal email from GoA saying your subscription needs renewal soon, so wtf is going on :mad:

Takin the piss tbh

I can only agree that this is by far the best section on FH

First you whine about being banned, tell to shove the game up their ass and then you renew you acc?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
If you had been banned, you would know about it. GOA are obliged to provide a reason because you have paid for a service they are terminating.

Chances are it's a verification error, they happen sometimes if you click the back button or do anything similar during credit card verification. Right-now it and they can probably fix whatever has gone wrong.

You really should check-out realistic causes for not being able to get on before going on a rant :)

I know this, but what i mean is , the subs page says i have payed my subs, and yet the account is closed. When ure subs are about to run out u recieve an email, i allways have in the past but this time i havnt, its just closed. And i havnt recieved an email if its a ban either. So i have no idea whats goin on, i cant rightnow it either, wont go into the details but Xalin (GoA rep) knows about why, is to do with a password error etc, so basicly im rather annoyed still.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Imon said:
I can only agree that this is by far the best section on FH

First you whine about being banned, tell to shove the game up their ass and then you renew you acc?

No no, i subbed about 2-3 weeks ago, ive been playing Daoc again, and now suddenly this crap happens with the usual bollox with the billing system. I made the mistake of immediatly assuming id be banned seeing as my subs wasnt due to run out for a week or so and id recieved no email about renewing it, which i normally do, so after checking , i clicked new payment, and it went to the payment verification (which has allways had the same details and never needs to be changed) and it payed it, yet the accounts still closed , thats what im pissed about.

Check the Technical Help section and the Thread about billing problems, ull see just how many people have been shafted by the crappy billin system in the past.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
I know this, but what i mean is , the subs page says i have payed my subs, and yet the account is closed. When ure subs are about to run out u recieve an email, i allways have in the past but this time i havnt, its just closed. And i havnt recieved an email if its a ban either. So i have no idea whats goin on, i cant rightnow it either, wont go into the details but Xalin (GoA rep) knows about why, is to do with a password error etc, so basicly im rather annoyed still.

If you can't use right-now, your a bit fooked. You could try PMing Requiel on his FH account. Other than that, contacting GOA is difficult :(

See if the payment has been taken, it may be an error and the verification hasn't been properly processed. Other than that I don't know what else to tell ya.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
If you can't use right-now, your a bit fooked. You could try PMing Requiel on his FH account. Other than that, contacting GOA is difficult :(

See if the payment has been taken, it may be an error and the verification hasn't been properly processed. Other than that I don't know what else to tell ya.

Ive spoken to req, he says it isnt a ban or i would have been contacted (so my bad - apolagies for that) but this isnt the first time me and hundreds of others have been shafted by the useless billing system. It aint my card etc i checked all that, but now i have to wait 24hrs for the stupid anti-fraud bollox to clear on the subs page b4 clicking renew again and probably getting the same stupid invoice in progress message. Ill just play Guild Wars till it clears, its no biggy really but i was just starting to get back into my new characters and my mate shadow who was quitting (probably has by now) was gonna help me with lvling him up and gettin him some stuff b4 he left, which ive missed. Like i said, i didnt renew my subs a month ago, im damn sure of that, no way have i been back that long so why my subs have suddenly just stopped is beyond me, but ofc no email no explanation anything.

I could probably write a 5 mile long list of problems ive had with Daoc , and the worst thing is, as i cant log on tonite, i cant attack Aleven and die to him 500 times, or shout Gay Noob at sean all night :(

Will try again later but whatever, if it gives me the same shit again i wont bother, also off subject, i checked out the Warhammer video today.. i know its just early footage and beta but.. OMFG IT LOOKS TERRIBLE, dear god if i do quit Daoc what the hell am i gonna play instead q_Q

It would say account suspended if your acc was temporarily banned. Would say terminated if perma ban :p

waheyy.jpg

and
gutted.jpg

:p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
It would say account suspended if your acc was temporarily banned. Would say terminated if perma ban :p

waheyy.jpg

and
gutted.jpg

:p
SAMA USES RADAR! SPREAD THE WORD!!!

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
hey knighthood m8y i aint quit yet cos i didnt helpys with level and equip etc :p (im a nice guy) so when ure on PM me and we can get started

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
oh also knighthood im quitting on the 22nd now

and i still got 150p to blow somehow lol so might giveya some spending money aswell

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Lol shadow m8 at this rate i may never even get back into the game , good to know ure not leaving yet tho :) want to grp a few more times i thid so u can see how terrible my armsman really is lolz , well i try again tommorow, but dont hold ya breath :(

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Amazing how stupid some people are :m00: :p

Heh im not gonna reply with a FO type comment cos ure right q_q

But once again it does highlight the crappy billing process that weve had the last 5 years, i have a feelin when the invoice in slowgress bit clears tommorow morning , its just going to do it again anyway :p

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
shadowofthenight said:
bugz thats a bit harsh calling knghthood stupid after all isnt his fault he was born like that

Knighthood is a cock :)

And givf 150p :eek:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
knighthood said:
Ive spoken to req, he says it isnt a ban or i would have been contacted (so my bad - apolagies for that) but this isnt the first time me and hundreds of others have been shafted by the useless billing system. It aint my card etc i checked all that, but now i have to wait 24hrs for the stupid anti-fraud bollox to clear on the subs page b4 clicking renew again and probably getting the same stupid invoice in progress message. Ill just play Guild Wars till it clears, its no biggy really but i was just starting to get back into my new characters and my mate shadow who was quitting (probably has by now) was gonna help me with lvling him up and gettin him some stuff b4 he left, which ive missed. Like i said, i didnt renew my subs a month ago, im damn sure of that, no way have i been back that long so why my subs have suddenly just stopped is beyond me, but ofc no email no explanation anything.

I could probably write a 5 mile long list of problems ive had with Daoc , and the worst thing is, as i cant log on tonite, i cant attack Aleven and die to him 500 times, or shout Gay Noob at sean all night :(

Will try again later but whatever, if it gives me the same shit again i wont bother, also off subject, i checked out the Warhammer video today.. i know its just early footage and beta but.. OMFG IT LOOKS TERRIBLE, dear god if i do quit Daoc what the hell am i gonna play instead q_Q

There is a way around the secuirty thing. Well, I kept getting the message saying invoice in progress, I just went to History folder and searched for the goa sites and reactivated that way :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
There is a way around the secuirty thing. Well, I kept getting the message saying invoice in progress, I just went to History folder and searched for the goa sites and reactivated that way :)

Tried Clearing my browser, firefox auto deletes my history cache and cookies when i close it down anyway so it shulda reset, ive had it happen b4 and it actually takes 24 hours, which is lame, last time it was cos of my own fault for entering something wrong, but this time i just clicked 1 months subscription (i had allready done this the previous month so no details had changed and it worked then) but yet it hasnt updated. And now i have to wait 24hrs to try again. tis stupid tbh

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
shadowofthenight said:
OMFG dunno how i manage to get lgm SC'er and tailorer this is soo fuking boring

i know one of each

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
i mean iv already got lgm tailor and SC'er, ws saying its boring and i dunno how i manged to lvl em up

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Heh im not gonna reply with a FO type comment cos ure right q_q

But once again it does highlight the crappy billing process that weve had the last 5 years, i have a feelin when the invoice in slowgress bit clears tommorow morning , its just going to do it again anyway :p

Invoice in progress generally clears on the break of the new day (aka. midnight).

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Invoice in progress generally clears on the break of the new day (aka. midnight).

Not always, i once had it and had to get GOA to reset the damn thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom