[INFO] Account Centre 2 - The Revenge!

Caf

Fledgling Freddie
Still can't get in *cries* . Tried everything I think!. Time to give up

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
I cant seem to post a new thread so I will just have to do it here.

I didnt notice but I checked my PM's this morning and noticed that I had some infractions.

I just wanted to apologise again for some of my posts in the previous thread. After reading back the posts in question I was completely discusted with myself!

My conduct was completely out of order and use of colourful language was discusting, I am really ashamed of myself. I promise to endevour to ensure that this does not happen again and I am nothing but jolly, friendly and helpful to all in all of my future posts.

I realise now that anger and negetivity do nothin other than fuel everyone elses rage at the situation and do nothing to eliviate the actual problem. FreddysHouse actually gave me access to the Open Beta and I show my appreciation for this by posting in a very negative, and down right unacceptable way.

Again I can do nothing more than apologise for my discusting behaviour and hope that the freddyshouse staff can forgive me.

Thanks for readin

Tiani

Uara

Part of the furniture
apology accepted :D wow if only everyone could be like you!!

GeForce8

Fledgling Freddie
i have a problem with my game , it just updated and i press play the screen turns black as usuall and then exits to desktop with no error , WTF ?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Check firewall, i got blackscreen crash when i first tried cb. Allowed War in my firewall and it loaded.

Might also update your gfx drivers :)

GeForce8

Fledgling Freddie
Check firewall, i got blackscreen crash when i first tried cb. Allowed War in my firewall and it loaded.

Might also update your gfx drivers :)

firewall it's off , have the latest video drivers , the game worked perfectly before he updated

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Hmmm do you have that check all files button? :) Cant remember seeing one but most launchers have it :)

GeForce8

Fledgling Freddie
ok so i have checked perform full file check and it downloaded a 157 mb patch , started the game and screen turned black and again on desktop i'm so fucking pissed off , now i started the game again pressed perform full file check and now it downloads that same 157 mb patch retarded game

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
I've been playing for 2 days now, opened my emails today and had 'the email' but 33 of them lol.

GeForce8

Fledgling Freddie
ok so i have checked perform full file check and it downloaded a 157 mb patch , started the game and screen turned black and again on desktop i'm so fucking pissed off , now i started the game again pressed perform full file check and now it downloads that same 157 mb patch retarded game

help pls ?

Iexo

Fledgling Freddie
72 hours and nothing.....no mails and not able to patch.
Still waiting........for something, no matter what just something.

Iexo.

Uara

Part of the furniture
have u tried making a new account or re-entering beta key?

chunk

Fledgling Freddie
Can we enter the Head Start & In-game item codes yet or do we have to wait until a later date?

D

Dalssel

Just a quicky.... anyone without email verification should try logging in anyway, it seems a few people can play without email verication.. i can. Dunno if anyones said it already, too many posts to read

Iexo

Fledgling Freddie
Still waiting for mail and access.....it's been like 86 hours since i used my code for the first time.

3 days ago i even tried to make a new account and used my code there and yesterday i got 10 mails saying: Your code hasn't been registered.
The login you used is: ************
The code you used is: PCOB01-****** and so on
But the funny thing is that the code is not even close to the code i have been using.

So i wonder how they can send my info that my code hasn't been registrated and refer to a code i dont have ??

It's now let say 1 1/2 - 2 days left on my guarantied open beta access...gonna be fun to see how GOA fix this.
Even more fun it's gonna be to try and registrate the head start code when they open for that.

Iexo.

Spyteful

Fledgling Freddie
It's now let say 1 1/2 - 2 days left on my guarantied open beta access...gonna be fun to see how GOA fix this.
Even more fun it's gonna be to try and registrate the head start code when they open for that.

Iexo.

You'd hope after last Sunday, GOA would have everything in place to avoid grovelling in the dirt again this Sunday.

You'd hope - but you wouldn't expect.

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
Account Maintenance?

Tried a separate thread but no takers.... When is the account maintenance coming online?

Cheers

Wooly

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Tried a separate thread but no takers.... When is the account maintenance coming online?

Cheers

Wooly

More than likely this will be on Sunday when the HS begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom